• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I like the idea of having animated visuals for songs on Spotify, but they’re so short and repetitive. After a few loops I typically get too bored to keep looking.
Reminds me of windows media player stuff, so yeah I never cared for that.

my mum bought some brownies and instead of reading the box, i assumed they were from tesco so i shoved an entire brownie in my mouth and it was super gross so i read the box and they're literally from sainsburys
can't even, sainsburys brownies are nasty 🤢

bruh disney channel though
like cool cards, what???
and the song on the lelli kelly shoes advert will forever live in my brain, playing on an endless loop 👁👄👁
never forget "ur watching disney channel" *awkwardly draws mickey mouse's head*

alrite we're here just sitting in the car, i wanna see if you can get far
step on the gas
STEP ON THE GAS????
STEP ON THE GAS

tfw you get so sleepy and comfy that you just snooze for three hours.

Mmm, weird time to be taking a nap but at least I feel better now. :giggle:

almost tempted to buy lets go eevee or pikachu for the sake of it but i should wait til d/p remakes for the heck of it not getting swsh lol

also i love when you meet people that either doesn't know what an actual tv with a remote is or just assume everyone watches streamed stuff online. jeez youngsters lol

There's 2 type of how people will react on a Satellite dropping to earth :
Type 1 : people worrying about the amount of death and injured people because of the satellite hitting them
Type 2 : who only cares about unable to use the TV, Wifi, etc

Back