• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

My headcanon about the end of Mother 3 is that Lucas, Kumatora, Duster and Boney eventually decide to remain together as some sort of nuclear family. Isn't that a sweet something?

Started watching Ikebukuro West Gate Park last night like 21 years after it was made lol but, bruh still great and also Yamapi I can't too cute. (the tv series not the anime)

Last edited:
firefox was acting a little weird

so i deleted my acnh screenshots folder on the desktop... & i think it helped :3 i'm starting to think it was that... i mean, there's so many screenshots in there...

i'm not worried, though... i still have them all on my switch....

Last edited:
Tired as hell...I've got WAY too much sleep debt! I need to start catching up.

This song isn't really stuck in my mind at the moment, so I can't post it in the proper thread, but the chorus just randomly popped into my mind.

AND I RAISE MY HEAD AND STARE!
INTO THE EYES OF A STRANGEEEEEER!
I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT THE MIRROR NEVER LIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!

Cutting Crew's "(I Just) Died In Your Arms" recently got played on the radio and man, it really makes me want to play GTA: Vice City again. Unfortunately, I can't since I don't have a PS2 anymore ._.

every time i hear the words "pizza hut" or "taco bell" it puts that dang song in my head.

i'm at the pizza hut i'm at the taco bell i'm at the combination pizza hut and taco bell

Cutting Crew's "(I Just) Died In Your Arms" recently got played on the radio and man, it really makes me want to play GTA: Vice City again. Unfortunately, I can't since I don't have a PS2 anymore ._.

Somewhat unrelated but I remember watching my dad play San Andreas and just randomly stealing cars

Also I love how the cop finally does somethin after the person hit their car three times. Then the cop comes out with a baton lol like that will do anythin

Somewhat unrelated but I remember watching my dad play San Andreas and just randomly stealing cars

Also I love how the cop finally does somethin after the person hit their car three times. Then the cop comes out with a baton lol like that will do anythin

I've played San Andreas as well! (Have it too along with Vice City but can't play since no PS2 console). I think that game is bigger and it was a lot of fun exploring all the territories (including stealing cars).

I was just reminded of this part and now I have to post it XD:

i havent been on this site in over 2 years LOL but uhh ive been playin lots of acnh . yall should check out omori also gud game

Back