• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I just realized that if the staff made a collectible for the remaining fruits (coconut, banana, lychee, durian, lemon, possibly also the persimmon and mango) then we could have a whole sidebar of different fruits and I am living for this idea

YALL I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THWOMPS CAN INDEED DRIVE CARS, THWOMP FOR MARIO KART 9 CONFIRMED
4929.png

Post automatically merged:

also I'm scarred for life now:
5784.png

Lmaooooo, at least I’m still able to laugh even in my darkest moments. Glad that I have a great sense of humor. 😆

I hope I can pick up my new eyeglasses today or tomorrow. I know it has been easter but I ordered them like, March 25th or whatever? lol

i don't know whether to be happy or mad because my mom's making me stay home from school to clean my room perfectly

Past me drank the last of the coffee and didn't go buy more, now current me has no coffee 😢

i was lost in thought and thought of that hello kitty show from the early 2000s i used to watch, so i looked up the series and i somehow found the episode i remember the most (i don't remember almost anything about this show)

not even 2 seconds in and i'm crying my eyes out because it's been a good 11 years since i thought about it ;-;
also i think it's the reason i'm so depressed now
the episode is literally hello kitty running away, so it's weird that it was my favorite episode as a 4 year old.

okay yall I'm literally this 👌 heckin close to being done with my paper, now I gotta go through THE ENTIRE ****ING 3000 WORDS to make sure I'm not plagiarizing. my prof is really strict on plagiarism even if it's accidental. how fun! 🙃

i completely missed the egg hunt, but maybe it was for the best since in the past i've spent hours on it only to find like 4 and feel lost and stupid hehe. i always sold my eggs too but i really like the my melody egg this time!!

RIP Prince Phillip... such a sad day for the UK right now. 😢

is that the guy all the memes were about? feels a little weird that he actually died after all those memes about him dying idk

Back