• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Why does my dog come to my room, jump on me, sniff, then leave? Only to come RIGHT BACK?

Well she ran after me when I went back to my room so I guess it's snuggie hours now

I like the idea of having animated visuals for songs on Spotify, but they’re so short and repetitive. After a few loops I typically get too bored to keep looking.

I really wish the rest of the chocomimi manga series after volume 5 was translated...I love that series so much & it's a shame it isn't more popular 😔

Reactions: Neb
so i haven't fully seen my hero academia because my brother watched it without me but he's watching the movie on netflix and even though i have no idea what's going on, it's so lit! like the music is amazing and the characters are all so cute
i really wanna watch this show but i can't find it 😭

If you've ever wondered this is how the members online box looks like during the dead hours.

Y1xutHG.png

It's so tiny.​
View attachment 361590

I win! Just kidding

Took this screenshot back in February because I inadvertently noticed how very few users were online at the time as I was scrolling down to see the General Discussion forum, and it happened to be the lowest count I've ever seen (and this was like around 10 or 11 at night. Not even that late. I haven't ever been on this forum past midnight, but I imagine it might get even lower then).

What's the prize for winning this game?

screenshot.png

Database went down for a few seconds, if you're wondering how this happened.

so i bought the new photos of isabelle, tom nook and timmy&tommy on NH because i'm too impatient to get them myself (bought with bells not real money of course)
and at first i was really happy to have these photos but then i started to think how the person i got them from managed to get all 3 so quick and i'm pretty sure i have hacked items 😅

What's the prize for winning this game?

View attachment 365640
Database went down for a few seconds, if you're wondering how this happened.
What is the peak record number of members on at the same time?

What is the most populous time zone among members?

Also look what I found while researching this:

2005 either predates or is the year some members were born🤯
Post automatically merged:

so i haven't fully seen my hero academia because my brother watched it without me but he's watching the movie on netflix and even though i have no idea what's going on, it's so lit! like the music is amazing and the characters are all so cute
i really wanna watch this show but i can't find it 😭
Do you have access to CrunchyRoll?

What is the peak record number of members on at the same time?
it used to show in the old forum format but I think the record was set in like Dec 2019 with around 2500 visitors at once. I think most of them were bots but it's still pretty funny.

lmaooo didn't realize it was mokkun from shibugakitai playing the main role in departures loool

"YOU DON'T CANCEL THE CRUSH"

hector, it's not a pinata. don't poke it, HIT IT!!!

Random lines I heard in the background while watching Lemonade Mouth and are now forever stuck in the massive quote book i have in my brain.

Last edited:
It’s weird that my dog, my bf, my best friend, and my favorite villager all have September birthdays. It’s the second most expensive month of the year for me too because of this.

it's weird how each of my favorite characters from shows/movies are just a living description of parts to the weird and strange personality i have

Back