• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

is that the guy all the memes were about? feels a little weird that he actually died after all those memes about him dying idk

If people are making jokes or memes about a member of the royal family passing away then they clearly have no respect. By the way that guy was the Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh who served his country for over six decades alongside his wife Queen Elizabeth II who is still the reigning monarch of Great Britain.

I think one of the most misunderstood aspects about autism is how much symptoms vary. While there’s a long list of autistic traits out there, most people are only diagnosed if they have some of them. For example here are some common symptoms and my experiences of each one:

Avoiding Eye Contact - I can actually hold eye contact for very short periods of time. However, it becomes extremely uncomfortable right after. If I’m talking to you irl I’ll often look in your eyes for a second and then move away for a while.

Delayed Speech and Communication Skills - It took me slightly longer to speak than most infants, but I had no problem after that. My issue was more picking up body language and social cues.

Reliance on routines and rules - I am a disorganized mess without a schedule or set rules. No schedule = no motivation

Being upset over minor changes - I don’t do this. I’ll be disoriented, but not full on upset.

Following or obsessing over a narrow range of interests - While I can be obsessive over my interests, I actually have a good variety to choose from. Reading, swimming, hiking, video games, writing, statistics, and traveling just to name a few.

Engaging in repetitive behaviors like rocking or flapping - I didn’t develop stimming habits until I was 11. If I’m particularly nervous I’ll bend my fingers or tilt my neck in a circle.
If you asked another autistic person about these traits they’d give you completely different answers. That’s why it’s called a “spectrum.”

"it's on" was the camp rock 2 equivalent to "we rock" from camp rock and it did a better job, no one can change my mind.

Borrowed my sister's copy of AC:NH to start up an island! It is known as Lunashine. I look forward to seeing what this game has to offer.

danganronpa v3 spoilers
not maki confessing to kaito and kaito’s just like “if you’ve fallen for me you can surely learn to like youself too!” like KAITO STOP SHE LITERALLY CONFESSED PLS RECIPROCATE I JUST WANT MAKI TO BE HAPPY

also thank you bandori gacha gods for giving me birthday ran 🥺😭 now to save up for birthday tomoe in 5 days LMAO

I have a very strong feeling that my splatoon weaboo days (about my 2016-2020 self?)are creeping up behind me, pushing me down to the ground, and dragging me by the ankles back to anime land.

how do my headphones get tangled so easy? all i did was set them down and now they're in a knot

i just spent an entire hour writing out the drewcore aesthetic on a google document, purely out of spite that one of my friends said that i'm now an aesthetic named 'drewcore' for being an icon at school today

why have i done this

So, V6 is gonna split up in November. Kinda sucky but, they've been around for a good time I suppose. Hopefully we can see some Jr. unit(s) debut in a few years as well then.

i saw an odd looking bee the other day buzzing around the flowers near my fairy garden so i'm now i'm trying to figure out what it is

I like it when my dog shakes his head sometimes whenever I mess the fur on his ears/head. It's not a full body shake but just a small head shake, it's so cute.

Also I have an exam and I'm dangerously not threatened. Not yet anyway. See you in 5 hours when I start panicking 🤡

(lastly pls bandori gods give me 4* Ran or 4* Moca in ENdori. 😭)

Back