• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Slept for over 12 hours and everyone is already doing their own thing. My dreams are more interesting than real life. Guess it’s just one of those days...

Being an Ace Attorney fan is so weird. There won't be any major releases for four years (five if you don't count Japanese exclusives), and then Capcom just drops a 20th anniversary concert live stream. I actually watched it and I had a lot of fun! Sure the audio was muffled at best, but it was cool to see so many classics performed live.

theory: nobody in splatoon is straight
-everyone in the squidbeak splatoon RADIATES lesbian energy (my gaydar went of thousands of times just looking at them on my switch screen)
-cap'n cuttlefish and octavio might have dated somewhere in their pasts, since they used to be friends
-splatoon 3 main character proven to be a non-binary pal
-pearl has told marina that she loves her

Does anyone else ever accidentally like someone’s post but really you’re just trying to scroll up or down on the page? Every time it happens it’s so embarrassing because then I have to remove the reaction when I didn’t mean to do it in the first place. Hopefully it’s not just me. 😅

Does anyone else ever accidentally like someone’s post but really you’re just trying to scroll up or down on the page? Every time it happens it’s so embarrassing because then I have to remove the reaction when I didn’t mean to do it in the first place. Hopefully it’s not just me. 😅

This happens to me sometimes and is one of the reasons I prefer to browse here on my laptop and not my phone, on my phone I am constantly pressing all the wrong things

I liked your post on purpose for the record 😂

This happens to me sometimes and is one of the reasons I prefer to browse here on my laptop and not my phone, on my phone I am constantly pressing all the wrong things

I liked your post on purpose for the record 😂

Looool. I can definitely imagine pressing all the wrong things. Like “whoa, what’s going on here. WHOOPS, looks like I just discarded all the collectibles in my inventory and reported a random post.” 😂

Looool. I can definitely imagine pressing all the wrong things. Like “whoa, what’s going on here. WHOOPS, looks like I just discarded all the collectibles in my inventory and reported a random post.” 😂

Not even joking I accidentally hit the report button ALL THE TIME (on mobile) and it sends me in to a panic 😂 I mean I haven't actually *sent* an accidental report but just seeing the box pop up when I didn't intend it to terrifies me

I just want to know. Where did my Kirby obsession go? Why in the world did it get replaced by a game I know less about?

this summer i jumped on a small pebble and it went through my foot lol

i wonder if my dog likes it when i pat his head. not pet, pat it multiple times really quick and soft. i love the face he makes when i do, but i wonder if i'm bothering him?

yes frapping tracking app i know the package is "on the way" but would be great if you actually remember to scan or just drive it out lol

also i'm glad WHO is taking a stand against those living animal markets... like i believe you shouldn't eat those animals anyway. also stop cutting down forests so they don't come into cities...

I'm over here thinking, why in the world am I so poor in tbt when these others have so much??

well it's prob because I've got at least 80-90k worth of collectibles sitting in my inventory lmaoo😆

what if my dog isnt actually a dog and he's actually a GUY IN A DOG SUIT IMPERSONATING A DOG like whoever zipper is under his suit. All we need to do to find out is to find his zipper.. it's somewhere.

I was just sitting around minding my own business earlier when one of our cats walked into my room. I was very confused because I’m pretty sure the door to my room was closed. Not sure how that happened. Have cats evolved to be able to move through solid spaces now? Is it that far into the future already?

Why is a grown man asking me to buy him some cigarettes? Like, were you banned from the place??

Ofc I said no, cause I want zero part of that.

Back