• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

dad literally once a month: "in a few months/years youre gonna wish you had listened to me"

me:
d97.jpg

Me: "Hey there's grass growing now, looks like spring is finally here."
Weather: "How about I have a massive blizzard for two days straight?"
I must have forgotten this is Canada. At least the falling snow is pretty.

i took the sat today at school and as soon as i got home i passed out and i feel great 😌

I’ve been wanting to get back into reading for years now but I don’t have the motivation and my library is absolute garbage. I’ve thought about buying books but I hate clutter.

The newly released case on the Great Ace Attorney 2 fan translation was so good... I wish my Japanese was better. It’d be so much easier to play this game as intended rather than wait a year for each update...

Realized I filled something out wrong on a form after I already submitted it 😳

i accidentally slept at 8pm last night after my shower, i planned on having only a 20 minute nap as i felt completely dead but i woke up at about midnight super annoyed at myself especially because i was gonna be up the full night.. but then i instantly fell asleep again until about 8am.. that's like a full 12 hours.. honestly kind of amazed (but mostly disgusted) because i've been getting a good amount of sleep lately

Thee highest lady at the grocery store asked me to help her find sweeten condensed milk, so I did lmao. She told me she gonna eat it outta the can which is kinda gross but she was very nice. I hope she enjoys her cans of sweeten condensed milk.

the fact that Nintendo keeps re-uploading their NSO video is kinda annoying ngl but the video itself is a masterpiece. i especially love the part where Luigi sets down his Switch and then a random ****ing THWOMP BRO comes down and smashes it for no reason at all 🤣🤣

am i the only one with broken images for collectibles...,,,

random macchiato thoughts

Back