• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

the fact that Nintendo keeps re-uploading their NSO video is kinda annoying ngl but the video itself is a masterpiece. i especially love the part where Luigi sets down his Switch and then a random ****ing THWOMP BRO comes down and smashes it for no reason at all 🤣🤣
I made it into a GIF cause it's too good lol

0cc0474d73ec4e3faa2fadd8ae82b3a5.gif

I was driving along in my car and was stopped at a red light when some guy on the street started to yell at me?? He was like "HEY BUDDY, YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO KEEP YOUR MASK ON IN YOUR CAR!". I didn't say anything back cause I think he was super high. And then he mumbled something again like "whatever buddy" probably cause he saw my facial expression. Ironically he himself was not wearing a mask. I was so grateful when the light turned green 😬 plus who wears a mask in their car? Not I good sir.

the um jammer lammy soundtrack has been playing in my head all day, especially we are milkcan

one of my first disney channel movies, lemonade mouth, came out 10 years ago today and i'm really not sure how i'm feeling about that.

Showers are nice. Glad I’m starting to take better care of myself. Now if I could just be motivated enough to write in my book today and practice on my espresso machine. It’s a rainy day so it’s the perfect day for it...

the only thing I hate about just recently getting into US politics (besides the overbearing mental toll) is that I don't completely understand why Trump was so popular to begin with, why conservatives like my dad hate Obama and Hillary Clinton so much, why my poor parents of all people would reject the idea of universal healthcare. cause it honestly seems like a lot of what conservatives do is protect their profits and not care about individual/civil rights at all.

would've been nice if my parents actually educated me on politics when I was in HS, instead of allowing my dad to just spew his conservative bs at me and force me to accept it as fact.

Back