• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Half of me really wants to take a hot shower, while the rest just wants to sleep right away...

I’ve kept my eye on the threads in the New Horizons section of the forum since the game’s release, but lately a lot of the threads seem... interesting. 🤔 Gone from posting there from time to time to just lurking now, lol.

I really want a nice denim jacket so I can fit a turtleneck sweater undernearth cause I'm a cool kid :tm: but a lot of models are so tight gdi.

ew I can't believe after 10 years of not using an Apple product I have to use an Apple product for work 😩 I have to make a new Apple ID as I don't remember my old one at all...iPhones are dosgustang how do ppl use these things

This post was brought to you by Android Gang™

Last edited:
me: sheila stop looking at that clip you're gonna sob on the floor :(
also me: sheila watch that clip anyway cause it's from the last episode that the character is in before he gets killed in the end of it :(

Last edited:
Gothic Metal is wonderful. I think the best decade for this kind of music is the 1990s.
Some of my favorites are Type O Negative, Paradise Lost, The Foreshadowing, some stuff by Theatre of Tragedy and The Gathering. If you got any recs I'm all for it!

I'm in the same boat. I got some Nongshim spicy shrimp bowl noodle. I just diluted it with a bunch of green onion and a sweet chili sauce I got for dipping frozen nuggets.

Good on you for finding a way to dilute the spice and make it work lol I on the other hand just made my boyfriend eat it 😅

It was Samyang noodle brand for me and I think I'm learning that Korean noodle brands are too intense

Back