• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Good on you for finding a way to dilute the spice and make it work lol I on the other hand just made my boyfriend eat it 😅

It was Samyang noodle brand for me and I think I'm learning that Korean noodle brands are too intense
I think some of those are made for youtube challenges.

I seem to attract uncomfortably possessive cats. Thankfully mine aren't like this, but maybe I should be more careful around seemingly sweet kitties I don't know.

Baaaaah I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I work five days in a row then have two days off, but those two days seem like they get shorter and shorter every week.

with the announcement of pearl and diamond (is their an anagram for that like swsh?) remakes and me being mostly done with my sword game thanks to @luckytrait i think i might go and replay my old copy of pearl. maybe i'll be able to get it done before they come out. though the pokedex will be a challenge what with the version exclusives. i imagine not too too (how many o's??) play the older games anymore.

maybe i'll try and get all my games finished! ugh i should really get pokemon home/bank ;w; or get all the games like i said i would, i keep meaning to buy all the games aka both versions of each game too, but i don't have mons...ok i posted in the right thread this time :v

I'm staying in a motel rn and today they've switched out my bed from a queen to a king...? 🤔

I got 4 hours of sleep again, which I'm used to. I'm so used to it in fact that I forgot to check myself in the mirror before a video call. Turns out I look like I lost a boxing match with my eyebags right now. Hopefully I didn't scare anyone in the call. ☠

Anyone have any tips for masking eyebags? Some sort of make up apparatus maybe? Asking for a friend.

They're not usually this bad but this is like, on a totally different level.

I wonder what my cat thinks the objects outside are doing. She likes watching things like cars through the window and I just wonder if she thinks they're weird animals or if she recognizes they're different things. She's been in a car before, but it's been so long she might not remember.

thinking about what sitting on my ass and staring at a screen for more than a year at this point has done to my body. my head hurts constantly and im always tired. was out of breath from just cooking dinner today.

with the announcement of pearl and diamond (is their an anagram for that like swsh?) remakes
it's called Brilliant Diamons & Shining Pearl which abbreviates to BDSP, I personally don't like calling it that cause it sounds dangerously close to something worse lmao. I just call it the DP remakes.

I should be working on something for history and instead I'm coming up with like 7000 new lineup ideas lmao whoops

Lmaooooo, bruh. I slept for most of the day and then took a one hour nap while my clothes were drying because I can’t shower until I have clean clothes to change into. Now it’s almost 9 p.m. and I’m going to be up all night again, aren’t I?

Hello, this is Mom Universe.
The children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords.
They're bleeding! Oh no, they are dead.
Don't call again.

it's called Brilliant Diamons & Shining Pearl which abbreviates to BDSP, I personally don't like calling it that cause it sounds dangerously close to something worse lmao. I just call it the DP remakes.

I should be working on something for history and instead I'm coming up with like 7000 new lineup ideas lmao whoops
sun/moon cough cough

i just call em d/p for switch or stuff.. remakes?

sun/moon cough cough

i just call em d/p for switch or stuff.. remakes?
what is it w pokemon coming adngerously close to bad stuff lmao

I find that I don't refer to Sun and Moon as often as Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon so I usually say USUM lol

Back