• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Yep, I’m out of the collectible trade. I got the collectibles I wanted, and I have a good amount of TBT to set at. I may continue selling event collectibles, but I don’t plan on spending anymore TBT where my balance drops below 2,000 TBT.

I made that promise six months ago, now I have to keep it.

happy belated birthday @Croconaw! 🧁🧁

IMG_0858.gif

Yep, I’m out of the collectible trade. I got the collectibles I wanted, and I have a good amount of TBT to set at. I may continue selling event collectibles, but I don’t plan on spending anymore TBT where my balance drops below 2,000 TBT.

I made that promise six months ago, now I have to keep it.
I'm basically in the same position. I'm happy with what I have, and I'll probably keep participating in events and selling stuff, but I don't really have any intention of buying new collectibles. I can just glance at my little bluebirb and heart wand and my heart is full 🥺💖

sometimes I forget that I'm autistic, but then I go and do something dumb like grabbing my little hand sanitizer bottle and repeatedly slamming it on my desk. like ah yes, that's the autistic vibe coming out 😂
and if I do something dumb like that in front of someone, then that means I'm very comfortable with them. as in, I don't feel the need to mask my weird autistic quirks. some people might think those quirks are weird in a not funny/charming way, but my true friends don't mind one bit hehe, they know I'm just a funny awkward Bug! ☺️

I decided to set my phone wallpaper to be whatever the current weather is. I like it a ton for some reason.

Posting in certain threads is like giving out public speeches on a stage, and it is always anyone's turn when they post in these threads at a time. It turns into a talk show when someone expresses their opinion, or a comedy club whenever some people post funny stuff at a time, especially in the threads where you post out-of-context images and quotes.

Also, when I get profile posts, and I reply to them back, or when I am engaged in a private conversation, it's like I'm giving them autographs!

I can also see the stage's curtains closed, and the lights in the buildings out, whenever a thread is locked.

I’m predict Miss Congeniality this Drag Race season will be either Geneva Karr, Hershii LiqCour-Jete, or Amanda Tori Meating. I know it’s still pretty early in the season, but they all have that inner glow— they seem like candidates to me.

My inner monologue, please shut up. I'm trying to sleep, let the one-on-one debates dispell for now.
Thank you. 🫠

I'm literally Kyle in my gif right now. Maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me something..or maybe I'm being dramatic. They're not all debates, it could just be me rambling about something that I should be saying or a hypothetical conversation with a person.
don't care please stop lol

Last edited:
I had no idea people actually pronounced diabetes with an “uh” sound at the end. I thought people that did that were just joking and everyone pronounced it with an “ee” sound. This was until pretty recently too.

So when someone stops using the site, why do they delete their profile picture? I’ve seen people that used to be here that are gone but don’t have pfps. Does it just happen when you delete your account?

one of my dream dresses is re-releasing, goodbye everyone im off to go fight in the war to buy this dress
Post automatically merged:

So when someone stops using the site, why do they delete their profile picture? I’ve seen people that used to be here that are gone but don’t have pfps. Does it just happen when you delete your account?
i don't think you can delete your account. if they're an older user from before the forum moved to the new host, it's possible their profile photo just didn't carry over.

I'm so glad I ordered those 3 games...I've been having a blast w/ them!:D

Back