• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

IMG_4715.jpeg

IMG_4716.jpeg

How I feel about the ACNH hourly music:
7 AM- I love this one! My favorite hourly song in the game.
3 AM- I think this one sounds funny. Weird and funny.
5 AM- This one is already giving me memories of staying up all night.
12 PM- Oh, I actually kinda like this one.
2 PM- I wouldn't have even commented on this one but since people apparently hate it, I will. I don't find anything notable about this one, neither good nor bad. Just another song in the game.
5 PM- I think I like this one.
6 PM- This one gives me the feeling that the day is almost over.

The rest I couldn't think of anything to say. A lot of the ACNH hourly songs don't stand out to me but meanwhile every single ACNL hourly song gives me nostalgia and I really like them. This post would get twice as long if I commented on those. (Maybe I will at some point.)

Random honorable mention:
The 2 AM music from the first AC game sounds like someone is throwing a party in the middle of the night and I love it for how silly that is.

The WW/CF songs also have a certain feeling to them though I am not sure how to comment on it.
Put it in a spoiler because I realized this looks very long on my phone.

The GameCube Version of Animal Crossing feels completely unplayable now since we’ve been spoiled by the customization features and keeping animals in town. Yet, it has the best soundtrack and sound effects of all of the Animal Crossing games.

New Horizons is the antithesis of the GameCube version, where you can customize to your heart’s content, but it has the worst soundtrack and sound effects.

I wanted to send a meme to my mom. But she doesn't read captions and just looks at the picture. Then she asks "well, what does this mean"?

...I don't feel like going through it again.

This advertisement knows I want to travel to Big Bear Lake for the first time this summer...but I'm not going to stay there, or anything.

There are currently no plans to visit yet anytime soon, but if I do, I would plan take a walk around there for a few hours.

iwanttogotherethissummer.PNG

I’m feeling embarrassed about messing up a trade 😔. I thought I had made sure which paintings were fakes and what ones were real. I hope I didn’t give Mistreil the wrong one (a real instead of a fake) the other day. Note to self: fake wistful paintings are out of storage in the house and real in the storage.I had a feeling this would happen at one point; I originally was buying real paintings and statues mostly but then I got some fakes that I decided to save too.

I’m feeling embarrassed about messing up a trade 😔. I thought I had made sure which paintings were fakes and what ones were real. I hope I didn’t give Mistreil the wrong one (a real instead of a fake) the other day. Note to self: fake wistful paintings are out of storage in the house and real in the storage.I had a feeling this would happen at one point; I originally was buying real paintings and statues mostly but then I got some fakes that I decided to save too.
Mistakes happen! You're only human, it's okay. 🫂 For future instances, if you want to quickly double check whether a painting/statue is real or fake, you can try selling them to Timmy and Tommy! They'll buy genuine art, but if a painting/statue is fake, you won't be able to select it in your inventory and sell it to them. I always do that before doing a trade with art, and it saves me the worry of accidentally giving someone the wrong kind.

Mistakes happen! You're only human, it's okay. 🫂 For future instances, if you want to quickly double check whether a painting/statue is real or fake, you can try selling them to Timmy and Tommy! They'll buy genuine art, but if a painting/statue is fake, you won't be able to select it in your inventory and sell it to them. I always do that before doing a trade that involves art, and it saves me the stress of accidentally giving someone the wrong kind.
Yeah I know. I thought I was 100% sure what they were, then again, it has been awhile since I acquired them >.<.

Thanks Xara! 🫂💜💜 I still feel bad since I want to be a good trader that doesn’t make mistakes; I know that’s silly since I’m sure now and then everyone makes mistakes like you said. 🙂

I posted a reply to a YouTube comment with a question to what someone said. (I normally don't do this. But the comment was pretty weird and got my attention).

proceeded to get a reply from a completely different person, insulting me, and missing the point of the question I asked entirely.

I will stay out of the YouTube comment section. It's a barbaric wasteland.

i love saying stupid gen z terms like “your fit is fire” around my older family members and have them wonder what that means.

I hope I didn’t bother my friends or make them uncomfortable by talking about something that has been bothering me >.<.

I hope I can get Cephalobot to move so I can go island hopping again, which is part of the reason why I don’t use an amiibo card. I wish the map or something showed the villagers exact locations.

I’m wish Pokemon Violet brought the shiny mew mystery gift back and the Mewtwo raid when I progress more. Mew is my favorite Pokemon and I love its shiny version 🙂

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
Mistakes happen! You're only human, it's okay. 🫂 For future instances, if you want to quickly double check whether a painting/statue is real or fake, you can try selling them to Timmy and Tommy! They'll buy genuine art, but if a painting/statue is fake, you won't be able to select it in your inventory and sell it to them. I always do that before doing a trade with art, and it saves me the worry of accidentally giving someone the wrong kind.
Yeah I know. I thought I was 100% sure what they were, then again, it has been awhile since I acquired them >.<.

Thanks Xara! 🫂💜💜 I still feel bad since I want to be a good trader that doesn’t make mistakes; I know that’s silly since I’m sure now and then everyone makes mistakes like you said. 🙂
Just wanted to mention you can also give paintings and statues to Blathers to inspect and he will tell you if they are real or not, just wanted to give an alternative if you'd like :)

Just wanted to mention you can also give paintings and statues to Blathers to inspect and he will tell you if they are real or not, just wanted to give an alternative if you'd like :)
Yup I know. That’s what I did after the trade. I just thought I had already checked what paintings I had and if they were real or fake.

Back