• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

So today I finally get the joke "What do you call a Vampire who's car breaks down three miles from a bloodbank? A cab!" from Spongebob.
Turns out, you literally call a taxi cab so the Vampire can get to the bloodbank.

Mayhaps I'm wrong on this and I still don't understand the joke, but I randomly decided to get the joke today.

For a moment, I thought the leaves changed colour into the autumn season which left me feeling confused... Only to see that it's actually different colours of the rainbow! I've never seen this before on TBT and I love it hahaha. 🌈
Coloured leaves.png

I found the Salma Hayek subreddit, but there’s also a separate subreddit with her name and “Lust.” I get it…I have a crush on her, too, but the first subreddit wasn’t good enough? Then again, there’s probably a “lust” subreddit for every celebrity. Hope it doesn’t get creepy.

Also, it might be my young age, but I first discovered her in Grown Ups 😜😍😂. Not one of her best-known or critically acclaimed movies…but, yeah. 😆

very glad that i could get a new desk. it has a monitor riser attached to it with led lights underneath so i can set the ✨ a m b i a n c e ✨

The rainbow tree awfully looks like fruity pebbles cereal. I prefer the rainbow coming out of the tree or if there was a rainbow gradient among the tree’s leaves.

Video Games are creepy to me after finishing the story. Feels like the curtains have closed and I'm not welcome anymore. The characters are gone and the plot has wrapped up. It's just me and my character.

I think this feeling was more prevalent in older games when it would just drop you back in after the credits without a post game. I still get the feeling, but not as strongly.

There are some bands I come across in the "What Are You Listening To?" thread and at first I think about adding their music to my playlist because they seem like they'd perform music other than metal...then I look them up and it turns out they're the exact opposite; they perform metal. Guess that means I won't be listening to them. ^_^"

It might be time to gut my wardrobe and start over. 🤔
I've slept on it and think I want to commit! I've an exam at work tomorrow afternoon, so I need to study tonight, but perhaps tomorrow I'll grab a bin bag and start going through my closet. Most of my clothing was bought pre-pandemic and I think my style has shifted.

On that note, I'm kind of in love with these shoes:

air-jordan-1-high-method-of-make-shoes-W1llz0.jpeg

For years I have only ever bought all-white or all-black shoes to try and maximise how much they go with, but I really like this shade of blue. Pay day is in two weeks and my current trainers are dying so I'll have a think on it.

Kinda weird and disappointing how Olympus Mons is just the name of another mountain on Earth but in Latin. I mean, it’s fitting for how tall it is, but frankly it’d make more sense to call it Olympus 2.

Speaking of which, I just ate some Froot Loops. They are so sugary that it made me feel sick. Not even a king-sized Reese’s Big Cups made me this nauseous.

Maybe the milk is making it worse, but I hardly eat cereal these days.
In the autumn, I LOVE pumpkin spice Cheerios. I also like eating them dry with chocolate chips, as a sweet snack lol.

Back