• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

What a selfish kitty!

In her defense my dad is disabled so she's used to him dealing with a certain level of pain everyday! I'm sure she was just like, "cmon Dad's able to get up!! Let's go!!" And excited by me being downstairs lol. She means well!!

I wish I had a Master Ball collectible, but I don’t have enough TBT for a Master Ball.
I say don't give up on your collectibles dreams! Sometimes it may take a while, but it's so worth it once you get a dream collectible. It took me over a year to get a Wix Candy, but now I have one and I'm still super stoked about it.

Also, many of the imposter collectibles will probably be distributed through future TBT events and raffles, so I'd still hold onto that dream! (I'm hoping we'll get a Pale Wix Candy during the next Halloween event...)

Getting back into Animal Crossing has been really nice. The games still relax me even now. Hopefully I can get my copy of New Leaf out of storage so I can play it again…

I say don't give up on your collectibles dreams! Sometimes it may take a while, but it's so worth it once you get a dream collectible. It took me over a year to get a Wix Candy, but now I have one and I'm still super stoked about it.

Also, many of the imposter collectibles will probably be distributed through future TBT events and raffles, so I'd still hold onto that dream! (I'm hoping we'll get a Pale Wix Candy during the next Halloween event...)
Raffles are a hit or miss, but they’re mostly a miss for me.

Now I do hope the original glow wands appear purchasable from the next event, and not a raffle-exclusive prize. I see a reason to keep the imposter wands scarce, but there’s no reason to keep the original wands scarce.

what if are dreams are just other universes, but were told there dreams because we haven't seen those universes yet?

I suddenly want to play Ace Attorney investigations due to the remaster collection announcement. the problem with this is that i cannot decide on whether or not to play it now or wait until the remaster releases. such a trivial problem.

I suddenly want to play Ace Attorney investigations due to the remaster collection announcement. the problem with this is that i cannot decide on whether or not to play it now or wait until the remaster releases. such a trivial problem.
Wait for the remaster!

Mad props to people who use crutches regularly these things are  hard to use.
Yeah, I'm fortunate I haven't had to use crutches, though seeing how my Dad struggled to use them when he broke his ankle definitely gave me a deeper appreciation for how difficult they are to handle. He solved this problem by simply not using crutches and instead using other things (quad canes, a knee scooter, being pushed around in a swivel/rolling chair at the start lol) to get around instead. 😅 Hopefully you're able to have a quick recovery!

Back