Place your random thoughts.

TODAY I LEARNED THAT OF MY DREAMS I DREAMT WAS PSYCHIC IN A WAY!!!! It’s a good way! Can’t really say what ‘cause it’s just personal but it was something i never thought would happen let alone in that way. What are the odds? Personally, I think it’s fate ^^

This is how employees are gonna be all summer:
IMG_2551.jpeg

I was trying to open a can of soft food for my dog. It was placed on there stupidly tight and I cut myself on the foil. I can see blood seeping through the band-aid.

It feels like food packaging and jars have become much harder to open.

I don't know if it's for theft prevention or something else. But it's kinda ridiculous when I pull with full strength and it doesn't budge. Not consumer friendly at all.

Some sources are saying that quokkas are a type of wallaby.

If that’s true, times a flat circle becauss I have a quokka fursona/oc now and I briefly made an experimental wallaby fursona in like 2018.

I need a vacation... I don't know where I would go or what I would do, but I feel an overwhelming desire to go somewhere... Anywhere that isn't here!

I really need to tell my favorite person (I'm over the whole favorite person thing with her, but this is always what I would refer to her as around the forums, so in order to remain consistent...) about what happened at my last job. I haven't even seen her since January, and I know she's probably wondering how I'm doing, especially with my job that I once loved. It's a lot to explain over text, so despite having her Discord, I'll likely just go see her tomorrow.

I want to watch the first season of Feud for Alfred Molina and Stanley Tucci (I also think Robert Aldrich, who Alfred plays, was attractive.) BUUUT for whatever reason I could never stand Jessica Lange or Susan Sarandon…(though I am a Bette Davis fan. And old Hollywood fan in general) I’m not a fan of Ryan Murphy in general. I respect his work ethic and talents, but his creations never clicked with me. I didn’t like Glee and I didn’t watch AHS because I’m a baby when it comes to horror, so I mentally checked out.
Then again, I’m looking forward to the trailer for Monster season 2 (Menendez case) just to get an idea of how accurate it will be. (another crush Javier Bardem is in it…then again, he plays the abusive dad) It’s complicated lol.

Basically my mom and dad’s logic. If there’s anything I’ve done that they don’t like, they say it’s because of my phone. My grade is still a B since the first quarter? It’s because I think about my phone too much. I finished eating faster than normal? It’s because I want to go to my room and use my phone. Jesus.

Basically my mom and dad’s logic. If there’s anything I’ve done that they don’t like, they say it’s because of my phone. My grade is still a B since the first quarter? It’s because I think about my phone too much. I finished eating faster than normal? It’s because I want to go to my room and use my phone. Jesus.
Not my phone but my switch. I feel you 🫂

Not my phone but my switch. I feel you 🫂
In defense of your parents, they don't want you to spend hours on your gadgets and whatnot. That could cause your brain to be fried because of the radiation it emits. That's what my parents say, at least. It's for your own good, right?

Anyway, I deal with the same thing too, but it's my phone and my Switch and my headphones and my laptop. T_T

In defense of your parents, they don't want you to spend hours on your gadgets and whatnot. That could cause your brain to be fried because of the radiation it emits. That's what my parents say, at least. It's for your own good, right?

Anyway, I deal with the same thing too, but it's my phone and my Switch and my headphones and my laptop. T_T
I think that’s why they do this, but they blame literally everything on me using my phone, even when it doesn’t make sense. I just don’t really get it.

Wanna know how long 12 hours is? When you set up the timer on one time of the day, it will be the exact opposite time of the day once the timer ends. 24 hours just takes you to the next day on the same time.

Six hours is also long. That’s like almost the entire work day (if not, the entire work day). It’ll also be night once you start the timer in the middle of the day.

I’m not far into the dlc content yet in Violet but I’m thinking of seeing if I can get sword and its dlc soonish maybe 👀 (i probably should wait a bit more considering how much I spent last month and so what happens usually when I get another game while still playing some games doesn’t happen -meaning, I end up dropping those games to focus on the new one). I saw some really cool legendaries that I’d love to have. I really wish the national dex was still a thing 😔; I love collecting Pokemon so much.

I don’t get why Sonic fans hate Sandopolis Zone so much. It’s not that bad. I actually really love Act 1 because of how open it is, besides the incredibly annoying scorpion Badniks, and Act 2 is annoying and has probably given a lot of kids nightmares because of those ghosts, but it’s not unfair like, say, Metropolis Zone. Also, the music, especially Act 1, slaps. It perfectly describes how it feels outside right now. It’s like Lethal Lava Land’s music where it just sounds… hot. It’s not one of the best zones in the game, but not the worst.

Mannnn, I make the best blueberry muffins on the planet. Normally they are the best, and today here I thought I messed them up because the batter consistency was not quite as thick as normal. Nope, somehow I made them better than ever.

Ring 🔔 ring 🔔 ring, 🔔 class is in session, kiddos. 🍎😎 Ew! Who put this on my desk?! *chucks it into the trash can* He shoots, he sco- 🪟💥🍎 Whoops! 🙊 Anyway... sit down everyone! Today's le- Woah! 😳 I'm in the middle of giving a lesson. 😅 Please sit on my desk and keep time for me. 🦶⌚ For today's lesson: Spelling! 🔠 Follow along, OK? You too! Especially you! 👈😉

If you spell DiSTRACTiNG,
you'll find her two eyes
and that space between them
is entirely mine's.

If you can spell TICKLES
and tilt your head right,
the C is her smile,
the K her eyes tight.

Spell the word BLOSSOM,
you see the two O's?
Those are her eyes,
S's blush on her nose.

Spell out a heart,
it should look like this <3
the three and the bracket:
our lips when we kiss.

And how do I spell
your tummy of flutters?
Can I even spell that
with symbols and letters?

How 'bout I spell it
in Morse code instead?
My lips on your stomach,
LIE DOWN ON THE BED.

I wonder how my grandparents on my dad’s side were like. They died way before I was born, so I don’t even know how they look.

Back