Place your random thoughts.

Can’t believe there might be a time in the future where I could ask a new member if they’ve played New Leaf and they’ll say “what’s that?” View attachment 571482
And yet, this forum was founded back when the GameCube Version was the main Animal Crossing game.

It may seem surprising that future members would have no clue what New Leaf is when it was the game that awakened this forum, but as time moves on, people would have no idea about the older games. Ask me a question about some random Atari 2600 game, I wouldn’t understand what you’re talking about. The same would be true if you ask someone born today about ACNL, 13 years from now.

Why does my 3DS keep randomly crashing? And then sometimes when I try to turn it on, the yellow light doesn’t come on and the screen stays black. I don’t want to send it to Nintendo because then I would have to tell my parents and I know they won’t care enough to help. I hope there’s nothing wrong with it.

Speaking of the 3DS... I miss it. I wish I had one again so I can reexperience everything I liked about it.

I plan on getting an N3DS XL through eBay and I've asked around for approval but no one in my family trusts that website because they say that everyone there is a scammer. It makes me surprised whenever people buy things off of eBay because of this. They also say I already have a Switch, but the Switch isn't the same.

I previously rambled about missing out on snow in this thread. I know I should be grateful for what I have but there are moments where I feel like I deserve better sometimes. I'm sorry, I just have too much on my mind. :\

I wish on twitter you didn’t see how many views your post gets; it makes me so much more anxious. it really makes me made they added that; i know it has been like this for some time.

On a happier note; i just saw the pikachu event is going on in Violet now. hoping to get some shinies and shiny dupes :D 🤞✨🍀☘️

Bro why is Mega Man music so GOOD? I haven’t even played a Mega Man game before but the osts are filled with bangers.
I recommend that you should listen to PC-88 and PC-98 music if you love the music similar to Megaman OST. Sure the music there isn't Megaman but I highly recommend that you check that out. Really good listening especially the sound channels.

Update: (my severe allergic reaction to a nectarine)

My eye and face stopped swelling today (was a little swollen this morning), and I texted my Grandma that for five days, I’m on the same medication she took (prednisone) for an allergic reaction and she was shocked but was glad I told her.

Not sure when I’ll get into an allergist, but hopefully soon.

The only other time I had an allergic reaction like this was after visiting a farm with a bunch of hay and I could hardly open my eye the next day. But I would say this reaction was a lot worse…and scarier. At least I distracted myself by looking at Halloween decor at Kohl’s lol.

Almost all customer's with AT&T have been breached.

Well, this sucks then.

Screenshot_20240712-174721.png

I found this old post of mine. Keep in mind that it was posted in 2015, the year before the glow wands came out:
The glow wands are animated, not studs like the chocolate cake and white feather.
Well, only one of them was animated, as the rest (including the ACNL wands we were talking about) were studs.

gate·keep·ing
noun
the activity of controlling, and usually limiting, general access to something.

----
A certain sub on Reddit. I just asked a question, but keep doing the thing you claimed you're not doing. lol

So apparently, there is yet again a chance we may be going on vacation this month after all.

Honestly? I was completely fine with it (almost) getting canceled even if the causes were very unfortunate. I have discussed this time and time again with you guys, but vacations are just not for me. They are a pain in the ass. I always end up forgetting something when I pack, or I can't find the time to get my dad to help the complicated stuff, because HE is busy getting things ready. I hate the homesickness. I hate having to go to the bathroom, but there isn't one for miles away. I hate when "that" time comes when I am on vacation. This **** just isn't for me. This **** is for the birds. -.-

I am perfectly content with just chilling at the house, watching TV, playing video games, outlining on my possible writing projects, and getting out of the house for just a few hours. Yes, I get it. It's not healthy to just be cooped up at home 24/7, even a homebody like me can understand that. But there are way better alternatives then going through the rigmarole of planning and taking a vacation.

That said, there is something I find funny about this whole thing. You know how my grandparents keep bringing their annoying-*** dog over here while they go on trips on their own? Well, guess what? THEY CAN'T DO THAT, IF WE GO WITH THEM! 😂
I honestly do not even mind them bringing him on vacations with us. It's better than them dropping him off over here all the time. He is a lot calmer when they are actually their to look after him and whatnot. During our South Padre trip last Summer, they kept putting him in a stroller when we would go out for meals. It's a bit strange, but hey, whatever helps him stay calm. ^.^

And it is nice being able to do some things that are possibly new, or at least that I do not get to do very often, such as going out to eat in the evening. I love going out to eat regardless, but doing it more towards the evening is ideal for me. I am an evening person and a night owl. The evening hours is when I am at my best. The evening hours is where it's at. All that said, I do not think this is worth all the trouble, especially if these evening outings may not even happen.

I finished Dragon Quest 5 this morning.

This is my second favorite in the series. The monster recruitment system isn't something I would want every time (if so I would just go play pokemon), but it works here.

I'm actually torn on if I like this or Dragon Quest 7 more.

7 is much longer and not as friendly to pick up and play.

Screenshot_20240713-075908.png
Screenshot_20240713-075910.png

Back