Place your random thoughts.

Characters in most books I read are more aware of their surroundings than I'm or I just don't sit there 'smelling the sea salt water air with a hint of suntan lotion'

It went something along the lines like that.

I know Alec Baldwin wore these for a serious situation, but I smell a Helmut Kohl biopic in the future.
1720880990085.jpeg

I've seen several shows that are based around parents having a ton of children.

But then behind the scenes the older siblings are forced into doing most of the parenting.

It seems kind of selfish.

My mom always kept these shows on in the background. My initial feelings were "I can't imagine growing up with a camera crew in the house".

I feel awkward just being there with maintenance workers.

Historically speaking, assassinations on political figures in leadership tend to cause massive domino effects that completely skew whatever the intended goal of the murder was. It's hard to predict how a country will react when this actually goes down.

Rarely ever does such violence lead to anything good. Only the most unhinged would ever attempt such things.

I haven't been very active lately, and I know it's because of two things:

1. The activity to AC:NH has been long dead 2 years ago and still remains.
  2. Because of that reason, and the lack of TBT events, most of the active TBTers are down in the Basement board, which I for one don't usually go down in. And for that reason I have had struggles trying to become an active poster on the forums myself without the aid of TBT events.
Now yes, I could just go and do that right now, but I always reject doing it anyways.

I haven't been very active lately, and I know it's because of two things:

1. The activity to AC:NH has been long dead 2 years ago and still remains.
  2. Because of that reason, and the lack of TBT events, most of the active TBTers are down in the Basement board, which I for one don't usually go down in. And for that reason I have had struggles trying to become an active poster on the forums myself without the aid of TBT events.
Now yes, I could just go and do that right now, but I always reject doing it anyways.
What’s even crazier is that activity after ACNH has died faster than activity after ACNL. And it’s all because they released ACNH half-baked and nerfed money-making significantly. This is bad for both game development and the collectible market in the TBT Marketplace.

Speaking of which, I’m still waiting for the TBT Bell shortage to be solved.

Looking back, I’m glad I joined when I did. I always cringe when I read posts I made last year and earlier this year, I can’t imagine how bad it would be if I joined in 2022. Luckily, I think I’ve grown and matured over time.
I joined in 2022, but I didn't post as much back then as I do now. Imagine if I did... lots of PaRappa references throughout. XD I was into PTR at the time.

What’s even crazier is that activity after ACNH has died faster than activity after ACNL. And it’s all because they released ACNH half-baked and nerfed money-making significantly. This is bad for both game development and the collectible market in the TBT Marketplace.

Speaking of which, I’m still waiting for the TBT Bell shortage to be solved.
Honestly to me, the real reason on why there's a TBT Bell Shortage is because 1: They banned users who created and farm alt accounts to transfer welcome bells (Which was 900 TBT IIRC) to their main account. 2: They made it where bells can't be earned in the Basement Board back in 2013. A year later the TBT Marketplace was born, and because it was hard to make TBT at the time, the community had the idea to use our hard-earned collectibles to earn TBT in order to buy future collectibles. It eventually became too much to collect them all, to the point TBTers invented a hivemind called Lineups.

Years later came to your point, now TBTers are trying to rack up so many TBT by trying to decipher what collectibles they want to keep, sell and how they want their future lineups to be. There have been TBT events where TBT have been made into giveaways by winning stuff, but the amount is so low it still doesn't help as much as it really should.

I am going to be very honest, but even the lesser-great Animal Crossing Forums, Animal Crossing Community is doing a better job at fixing this problem. They have these things that replace advertisements with interactable bell ads which range from 100, 1k to 10k bells to earn. Even a rare chance to obtain the Jackpot, which adds up based on how many of these bell ads were missed by the user.
If TBT Forums were to do something similar (Or the exact same thing) that ACC does, or maybe even increase the earnings of TBT, then it will be fixed.

I have looked in the "What's Bothering You" thread and there are literally paragraphs of posts in there, and people are gaining NOTHING in terms of Forum Bells at all! This is outrageous.

I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, I'll stop ranting before it gets worse...

Looking back, I’m glad I joined when I did. I always cringe when I read posts I made last year and earlier this year, I can’t imagine how bad it would be if I joined in 2022. Luckily, I think I’ve grown and matured over time.
I'm glad I didn't have Wild World or City Folk when they were new and then joined here because then I would probably have way more embarrassing posts than I currently do.
I found something I wrote in 2009 once. It was so weird... I didn't even capitalize anything.

I just remembered that today is SpongeBob's birthday, not to be confused with the television series. His confirmed date of birth is shown on a driver's license in a dream in one of the classic episodes.

View attachment 571636
Mfw when I share the same birthday as Spongebob.
1000000054.jpg

Back