Place your random thoughts.

Why tf is a wasp just vibing downstairs I’m just trying to play Sonic Colors in peace.

Edit: where did it go???

Edit edit: it’s not actually a wasp it’s just a fly. Still annoying though. Also speaking of Sonic Colors… wow, I got an S rank. I just need to do that in every single act yay 🫠

Edit edit edit: I finally killed it and that’s the last edit I swear
And then I was about to go back downstairs to get something and I saw this mf chilling there:

1721184433600.jpeg

At this point idec anymore. I decided to just let it live and go back to my room.

I feel like I'm in an RPG renaissance for me. I've always loved RPGs but over the years I'd need breaks in between them. Now I feel like I can tackle many in a row now!

The fact that Unova lowkey had regional forms before regional forms might explain why it had the most pokémon of any generation.

i love oatmeal raisin cookies. i always find the whole "i thought this was chocolate chip, but its actually oatmeal raisin, ew!" things funny because i love both. dare i say i prefer oatmeal raisin.

Many of you may not remember this, but I remember when many people would say that the world will end on December 21st, 2012. Although the world hasn’t ended, there are a couple things I can name that ended in 2012 or started in 2013, showing that 2012 was the end of an era, but not the world.
  • The last “triple date” of the century was December 12th, 2012. The next triple date will be in 2101.
  • This forum has awakened after the worldwide release of ACNL, which was in 2013.
    • In other news, ACNL was the first Animal Crossing game to have town management and more customization features, and Isabelle too.
  • If you’re a South Park fan, Season 16 (which premiered in 2012) was the last season to have the 7-7 episode airdate format. Season 17 (which premiered in 2013) was the first season to have both all new episodes premiere at one time of the year and the new theme song opening.
  • A general consensus says that Pokémon has been going downhill since the 6th generation. The 6th gen started in 2013.
Even my personal life felt like there were several changes between 2012 and 2013. One example was that right around the time of the supposed world’s end date, I moved into a new house that I lived in for 7.5 years. That was exactly where I lived when I joined this forum and when the Nintendo Switch came out. I also finished high school in 2011, but I didn’t start college until late 2012.

I have this old journal tucked away in my room and inside are massive loads of characters that I have made when I was younger. Bios and everything. Has to be at least 50+ of them...was I bored?
Too bad I stink at making good character bios.

Last edited:
been feeling a little cocky lately, but I think that's better than having such low confidence and self-esteem.

Nighttime summer showers hitting hard in my area 🌧⚡️lots of lightning and thunder. I wanted to step outside to the backyard for a while, but the possibility of getting struck is just too real 😂

Back