Place your random thoughts.

I'm skeptical of people who film themselves doing charity or who constantly go on about all the "good things" that they've done for others because it just feels as if they're doing it to boost their own ego and reputation. While I'm not a religious person, I do agree with what Matthew 6:1-4 of the Bible says:

1 “Be careful not to do your ‘acts of righteousness’ before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.”

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.”

McDonalds is struggling to turn a profit with the new $5 value meal. The value meal was the answer to customer complaints that prices were too high.

Here's my thoughts:

Select locations are charging $6 after they promised $5. Other fast food restaurants are honest about the pricing of value bags.

McDonald's value meal fails to be unique from the competition doing the exact same thing.

And finally, maybe they should stop skirting the issue and adjust prices according to the complaints.

I gave it a chance. I like trying new fast food menu options.

Sadly, I feel they'll just give up on the value meal and continue to dodge complaints about not being affordable instead of directly fixing the problem. Large corporations are often stubborn.

McDonalds is struggling to turn a profit with the new $5 value meal. The value meal was the answer to customer complaints that prices were too high.

Here's my thoughts:

Select locations are charging $6 after they promised $5. Other fast food restaurants are honest about the pricing of value bags.

McDonald's value meal fails to be unique from the competition doing the exact same thing.

And finally, maybe they should stop skirting the issue and adjust prices according to the complaints.

I gave it a chance. I like trying new fast food menu options.

Sadly, I feel they'll just give up on the value meal and continue to dodge complaints about not being affordable instead of directly fixing the problem. Large corporations are often stubborn.
If you want to know why fast food is getting more expensive, it’s because restaurants run on a thin profit margin. One may argue that European fast-food restaurants pay their employees more while food is cheaper there, but that’s because they don’t have other expenses to deal with (such as ice for drinks and restrooms). American fast-food restaurants have those conveniences, but they cost a lot. So if they have to raise worker wages, they’ll also have to raise the prices of the food.

I guess any of my thoughts are random thoughts 🫣

Anyways I keep thinking about how I SUCK at video games (even ac) and how I can’t get better 😭 so that’s fun

If you want to know why fast food is getting more expensive, it’s because restaurants run on a thin profit margin. One may argue that European fast-food restaurants pay their employees more while food is cheaper there, but that’s because they don’t have other expenses to deal with (such as ice for drinks and restrooms). American fast-food restaurants have those conveniences, but they cost a lot. So if they have to raise worker wages, they’ll also have to raise the prices of the food.

Incidentally, I don't think all U.S fast food options are expensive. I can get a combo meal at an A&W for $10 or individual food for $3.

Places like Chick Fil and McDonald's are overpriced. More niche chains seem to be fair. I don't even think Wendy's is that badly priced.

Thankfully I mostly only go to fast food when they introduce specialty deals. I have a weird curiosity about trying out new and limited menu items.

Although when I went to Checkers they kept giving me free coupon deals each time. So I was eating there everyday after school. I noticeably weight gained and after a few months I stopped. It's still one of my favorite places though.

IMG_2348.jpeg

At this time of the day (6 PM CDT), almost the entire Pacific Ocean is under sunlight, while Africa and Europe are in the middle of the night.

I was doing surveys, and one of them was about My Hero Academia. It was asking me about video game ideas for the franchise, and one of them suggested living the life of Izuku Midoriya and following his story in the anime. It sounded most intriguing to me since I love games with a story. It seems like it could appeal to more people than just fans of the anime.

I'm not a fan of how most anime games are being handled, being fighting games, or remakes of existing games while substituting the characters. I feel like you can do so much more with anime games. It's a shame a game like the one mentioned above hasn't happened yet. There's definitely a market for it now, considering being an anime fan isn't as taboo as it has been in the past.

Flick x C.J.
You know, it took me a very long time (this year as a matter of fact) to finally realize that they likely have a relationship. They’re roommates, share a friendship badge on their clothes and refer to the other as “my partner” all the time. “Partner” is a term used to signify that you’re in a relationship with someone. While it isn’t directly revealed that they actually love each other (could be wrong on this), I’m just now realizing that their ship is a very legitimate piece of lore.

I’m thinking that I may come back on one of the dating apps I’ve used previously. Yes, bad idea, I know. I’m now realizing that going to public places by myself isn’t giving me any confidence boosts in regards to helping me make any new friends, so I’ll be giving Hinge another go.

I’m not going to repeat the mistake of wasting my money on any dating app anymore, so instead I’m hoping to compose and present my user profile thoroughly and seeing where it goes from there.

My art wishlist:
  • A high-tech futuristic city in snowy weather or at least covered in snow.
  • A haunted desert (area in the Sonoran Desert with a haunted house) at night.
  • A girl (who’s hair is tied in a ponytail or bun) in a knee-length winter dress and thick tights. As someone who likes to have a lot of characters, more than one of these pictures with different designs are needed.
  • A hoard of apples working in the kitchen, using RC vehicles to reach the counters, and stirring a pot filled with chocolate fondue over the stove. The apples are faceless, and they use telekinesis to make the food.
  • Apples rolling for colorful dust for TBT site events.
Of course, I could also accept a mix of two things listed above.

My problem, I don’t have too many TBT Bells for these commissions. Hopefully the next TBT Fair would provide more TBT.

I love how Rick Riordan ties real world events into his books. The godly B.S. he manages to come up with is amazing. For example, this is one of the main plot points in the third Trials of Apollo book, The Burning Maze:

The book takes place in California, and there are wildfires all over the state that are supposedly caused by the Burning Maze. The book was published in 2018. What happened in California during 2018? Wildfires.

In short, Rick is a genius and he will forever be in my Top 5 favourite authors.

Lots of security at the carnival last night. It was good to see them taking safety seriously in today's climate.

Although I'd say at my school safety was taken rather seriously (I once told my mom prior to the shooting the place felt like a fortress). Yet...it happened anyways. Because he managed to conceal his weapon.

It feels like if someone is determined enough to kill, they'll do it. The police last night didn't make me feel safe. Instead it made me think 'something could still happen, but the police here might be able to intervene in the middle of it".

My perspective is permanently changed. My thoughts always 'drift' into these scenarios when out in public. Not always in a fearful way, but stuff like seeing the police huddled into a social circle and realizing they aren't going to help if something happens. Like a heightened alertness.

It’s not fair how much sodium soy sauce has in it. So you’re saying you craft one of the godliest sauces of all time, but I’ll straight up die if I have too much of it?

When I was in my first year of high school, my classmates made fun of me for playing Smash Bros. (and video games in general). Of course, cue my final year and Smash Bros. was the cool thing in my grade and my brother's grade. Even worse, my brother was one of the best players in the group and was often praised for it. 🫠 What an ironic turn of events.

Not the first time I was picked on for my interests, but it's one of the biggest examples and I still think about it to this day, even though a few years have already passed since then.

My mom bought spicy popsicles a while ago. I normally kind of like spicy food, but that sounds like a terrible combo. Who would eat that? They’re still sitting in the freezer so I could try them, but I don’t think I’m going to.

When I was in my first year of high school, my classmates made fun of me for playing Smash Bros. (and video games in general). Of course, cue my final year and Smash Bros. was the cool thing in my grade and my brother's grade. Even worse, my brother was one of the best players in the group and was often praised for it. 🫠 What an ironic turn of events.

Not the first time I was picked on for my interests, but it's one of the biggest examples and I still think about it to this day, even though a few years have already passed since then.

I was in a group that played Smash Brothers. There were occasional snarky comments. Those people are just insecure. If a person goes out of the way to insult another for having fun, says more about them, no?

I frequently practiced with a small streamer community on Twitch. So I was way beyond the skill level of everybody at school. I thought they might get tired of me winning 100% of the games, but they actually took interest in how I played.

Unlike your brother, instead of praise, they eventually turned on Mario Kart and exposed me for not actually being competent at other games, aha. I'm not good at Mario Kart at all and can't play it for anything.

It's weird that people on Reddit told me not to disclose my new diagnosis to my friends and acquaintances because I could lose all of them for it. When I shared it none of them were bothered. I think those people on Reddit were just surrounded by the wrong people. The people in my life know a diagnosis doesn't automatically make someone bad.

Back