Place your random thoughts.

I found this cool clothing website where they have a few preset customization options for pieces of clothing you can choose for an additional fee. The prices were reasonable too. You could choose things like how long the sleeves could be or how the neck was cut. Turns out the company is going under. Super disappointed. So many people on their Facebook ordered cloths from them for years for work or due to religious clothing observance needs and all of a sudden the company isn't shipping or communicating back to the customers. The customers have to contact their credit card company as a result and are at a loss in finding another business that provides this service.
As someone that simply doesn't like a lot of exposure or feeling too restricted, or is picky about texture, I was really wanting to try them out. They even had pockets on women's clothing for once.
I followed them on Facebook (yeah I went back earlier this year for aquarium connection) in case they turn themselves around in the future and they are just going through a rough patch or something but, yeah.. I was actually considering a couple of pieces I normally wouldn't wear because they had these customization options that boosts comfort and functionality.

Most of these are just hypothetical thoughts...

I hope Cable TV stays around. I think that if Cable TV ever finally dies off, we'll see almost all of the subscription services drastically increase prices. (customers no longer having an alternative except to pick a service). Cable Alternatives such as YouTube TV will certainly increase.

The older generation definitely keeps it alive. But it's like watching a slow death as subscription services slurp up all the most saught after programming.

The 'crackdown' on password sharing bothers me the most. Subscription services spread everything thin, so my family all pays for a separate service individually and we share them across houses.

I feel like if these services ever take over as the dominant market, they'll get really ugly about cracking down on that.

Many of you may not remember this, but I remember when many people would say that the world will end on December 21st, 2012.
i remember that day XD I was in 5th grade and it was the last day of school before winter break and my class had a party and watched polar express and danced to gangnam style and ate sweets all in our pajamas. Also there was a Taco Bell commercial with the raw line “see you on the 22nd.”

Imagine saying you go to Flippin high school, people tell you to watch your language, but it’s literally your town and school name lol.
1721325641462.jpeg

I watched some old cartoon last night. One thing I noticed about cartoons back then were the lack of detail and plain backgrounds, opposed to the modern cartoons with extensive details and more vibrant backgrounds. The only things I see besides the backgrounds are the characters and objects of focus.

And if you ask me about those explosion effects, they are the low-FPS sequences with a few colorful zigzag clouds. Cartoons have changed a lot since.

Where is summer?

It's mid-July. I'm still wearing a jacket. I noticed on the train today that most other people were too.

Where is summer?

It's mid-July. I'm still wearing a jacket. I noticed on the train today that most other people were too.
It’s that cold over there? It’s never less than 80 degrees Fahrenheit outside where I live unless it’s at night.

I wasn't paying attention while eating and I accidentally pressed my searing-hot fork on my top lip. I didn't think much of it till I looked in the mirror and saw that it left a mark. o.o At least it's not very noticeable.

I decided to go to a restaurant in town by myself today and sat at the bar. On the other end, there happened to be a couple of my most recent former friends talking to others. I did not make my presence known to them as they pretty much ghosted me many months ago, and needless to say, they did not approach me or say anything at all.

It was basically a little reminder that my social life is a total wreck.

Mr Beast hit 300 million subscribers on YouTube.

I don't watch much of him. However, I have no issue with him either. I'm glad the biggest person on YouTube is involved with philanthropy and doing acts of kindness rather than harassing others or being a public nuisance. Having personally been on the receiving end of jerks in public being mean for social media.

Maybe it's a good thing that younger kids will grow up with this type of content.

I think I’ve been taking it for granted that I’m not being traumatized every day since I don’t have school right now. Maybe I should just amputate my ears when I go back lol.

I think I’ve been taking it for granted that I’m not being traumatized every day since I don’t have school right now. Maybe I should just amputate my ears when I go back lol.
Noise-cancelling headphones go a long way... They're pretty expensive, though.

Noise-cancelling headphones go a long way... They're pretty expensive, though.
That would be a good idea, but my school doesn’t let us wear headphones most of the time anymore, and some teachers are way more strict about it and don’t let us wear them at all.

Back