Place your random thoughts.

You know what game doesn't have music or any bosses but I have found fan-made songs on YouTube for final boss music? Minesweeper.

There’s this one girl in my school who says “kawaii” in the most… uwu voice possible and when she does that it just makes me want to Falcon Punch the planet into pieces.
Can totally relate, but instead of school, it's this other place I go to almost every day where the most obnoxious types of people tend to gather. Also the types of people that torment themselves with a really dumb thing. I want a chunk of the Majora's Mask moon to fall on their heads, lol

I looked at the most commonly consumed meats in the world (including fish). By no surprise, fish is the top consumed meat in the world, but chicken is high up there. Aside to being the healthiest of the meats, I took religious eating codes into consideration when looking up these stats. Part of the reason why pork isn’t the most commonly consumed meat is because of a few major religions that forbid pork consumption. Though none of the Abrahamic religions banned chicken and most fish.

I discovered that a beauty YouTuber I used to watch is part of a fundamentalist anti-LGBT homeschooling group. She liked a video of her son in this homeschooling co-op parade wearing a “Don’t Mess With Our Kids” shirt. Apparently, her sister is part of this group and she’s going to build a home on the influencer’s property to homeschool a bunch of kids?? It makes no sense.

I’m sad but not surprised, in a way. I thought she started acting weird about vaccines and medicines. The whole homesteading saga was a mess, and since she shifted away from makeup content, I tuned out.

It’s weird to me that…this whole time…in the YouTube makeup community, there are a lot of LGBT creators and viewers. Honestly, in any artistic space, you will meet some people in the LGBT community. Like what do you expect?

Initially, I was shocked, but now I look back at some questionable things she did in the past and it all makes sense.

I’ve never crashed (into) a car before, but if I did I would probably hate myself forever. And for some reason I keep having dreams where that happens.

Why would it be cancelled? Has that happened before? /genq
You probably haven’t heard the old common joke where a site event (such as the TBT Fair) was cancelled when in reality it isn’t. They say that to calm the hype down, but us TBTers were too eager for the fair.

It's interesting how you can't "ignore" Staff members. I haven't tried, but it's easy to see the lack of such a button on their profiles.

It's interesting how you can't "ignore" Staff members. I haven't tried, but it's easy to see the lack of such a button on their profiles.

I was a former staff member on a large forum before college consumed me. Speaking from personal perspective, I've never liked this. It's common on websites to not include this feature and I've seen it go horribly wrong.

It relies on the idea that people are infailable. If a staff member makes somebody uncomfortable they can't be ignored or blocked. Reporting isn't so simple since many systems are designed so the staff member can just intercept the report.

On websites that include children and minors sharing space with adults, there should be a system in place to avoid unwanted interactions.

I'm not saying the staff here would ever do something like that. Nor do I know how it functions internally. It's just an unfortunate reality that has happened.

Staff here actually usually stay out of the affairs of most people and don't really interact a ton on the forums... probably because they don't need to. They're mostly focused on preparing for events and moderating the site, if I had to guess.

Would be pretty weird if a staff member here started harassing a member specifically and they couldn't ignore them. It's not impossible, but I've never seen something like that happen here, lmao.

(This is excluding staff members from the past. I realize the site was a lot different back then)

A site (including Discord servers and subreddits) can restrict people from posting there if they have been misbehaving, engaged in extreme behavior, or does not agree with the community’s values. They can also prohibit all communication with the banned user and administrators, IP ban the users, and ignore pleas from the banned users’ friends. But one thing they don’t have control of - is the banned users’ right to discuss the site or community elsewhere.

Some communities do care if someone speaks about them negatively on a site they have no affiliation to (or if it’s on a big site like Facebook), but they can’t do anything about it since it’s beyond their control. However, the user can get in trouble on the site they post their criticism on if it goes from simply venting to rule violations, so even the banned user isn’t 100% free to discuss the site or community beyond the site.

It's jarring watching two television shows in the same evening with the same actor playing completely different roles. Especially when it's a bit character you don't expect both times!

It’s weird how the same amount of caffeine bothers me some days and on others I’m not really affected.

It took me too long to realize the Drag Race Global All-Stars promo theme was the Olympics lol. It makes sense, though. 😂

Why tf is a wasp just vibing downstairs I’m just trying to play Sonic Colors in peace.

Edit: where did it go???

Edit edit: it’s not actually a wasp it’s just a fly. Still annoying though. Also speaking of Sonic Colors… wow, I got an S rank. I just need to do that in every single act yay 🫠

Edit edit edit: I finally killed it and that’s the last edit I swear

Last edited:
Back