Place your random thoughts.

I’m doing the coloring event :D; a friend helped me finding a coloring program since I don’t have a computer or printer hooked up. I’m so overwhelmed 😅. I’m happy though that my time photo editing helped me understand layers and play around with settings and effects (so in a way I’m kinda familiar with some of what I’m looking at). Still, I’m not very confidant about what I’m doing 😅.

This is how my brain visualizes getting a warning from a moderator.

Screenshot 2024-08-13 9.16.35 PM.png

(it has not happened in a while though). The last time was when I accidentally posted a photo with sentence enhancers.

As a fan of both sumo and the Halloween season…why did I think of these lol:
-Sumostein
-Sumo Saw
-Child’s Sumo
-Sumos of the Corn
-Sumo Exorcist
- The Shining Sumo
-Sumoraiser
-Attack of the 50-Foot Sumo Wrestler -Sumo of the Dead
-Texas Chainsaw Sumo
-American Sumo,
The Sumo Snatchers
-Curse of the Crying Sumo Wrestler
Sumo Cemetery
-Little Shop of Sumo Horrors

I was thinking of people saying "This looks like something that will show on the TV at 3 AM." I wondered if they were half asleep during that time or they actually dreamt about the tv show or something they saw only for the Mandela effect to kick off after waking up?

I was thinking of people saying "This looks like something that will show on the TV at 3 AM." I wondered if they were half asleep during that time or they actually dreamt about the tv show or something they saw only for the Mandela effect to kick off after waking up?
3 AM is burger time.

The answers to my selected lyrics on the "Guess The Lyrics" thread (excluding the lyrics that were identified, as well as the very last one which still hasn't been replied to yet):

"I'm looking California and feeling Minnesota" - "Outshined" by Soundgarden

"One must put up barriers to keep oneself intact" - "Limelight" by Rush

"Finished with my woman cause she couldn't help me with my mind" - "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath

"Like Marlon Brando, but bigger!" - "I Have The Body Of John Wilkes Booth" by Clutch

"Tryin' to make ends meet, you're a slave to money then you die" - "Bitter Sweet Symphony" by The Verve

The answers to my selected lyrics on the "Guess The Lyrics" thread (excluding the lyrics that were identified, as well as the very last one which still hasn't been replied to yet):

"I'm looking California and feeling Minnesota" - "Outshined" by Soundgarden

"One must put up barriers to keep oneself intact" - "Limelight" by Rush

"Finished with my woman cause she couldn't help me with my mind" - "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath

"Like Marlon Brando, but bigger!" - "I Have The Body Of John Wilkes Booth" by Clutch

"Tryin' to make ends meet, you're a slave to money then you die" - "Bitter Sweet Symphony" by The Verve
Oh, no wonder I didn't get any of these right... I don't know any of these songs besides Paranoid, and I never really paid attention to the lyrics. XD I actually liked the "Guess the Lyrics" thread, but it felt redundant to post when there were only 3-4 users (myself included) participating in it.

I feel like tomorrow is going to be much better moodwise (unless I wake up again and see a message from my friend and that he’s annoyed 😔) 🙂. Just putting this here since typing something positive sometimes seems to help me in a way. I hope I can get more coloring done tomorrow so I can try the canvas activity or short story after 🙂.

Hoping someone doesn't bother me at 9:39 this morning as that's my desired chance to grab my sweet feather

What’s that? Swearing?

Yes. The context of the episode is that Spongebob and Patrick find a trash bin with graffiti swear words written on it.

Patrick says it's 'sentence enhancers' and you say these words to be fancy. So they start using the words at inappropriate places such as at work.

In the actual episode, the swearing is censored by dolphin sounds.

Screenshot 2024-08-14 6.28.07 AM.png

Remembering the time I had to download and play Lord of the Rings Online for a Medieval Lit class (virtual). It was my first MMO and I couldn’t get over how many slurs and insults were being thrown around in the chat. Who gets heated over LOTR? Like, it’s just elves and hobbits guys, it’s not that serious lol.

I'm reading the manuscript for a story I'm writing right now, and I have no idea how I managed to even come up with half the things in these first 3.5 chapters (I'm working on Chapter 4)

Back