Place your random thoughts.

I need to get going on my next event entries and also to distract me from my depression, by my depression is making it hard for me to get myself to get up and doing something. 😔 I was starting to consider last night giving up on inky and not doing any more activities, but this event has been so much fun and has been cheering me up and distracting me for the most part from my depression so I should keep going; not to mention I’d most likely regret stopping now if I did.

Also, I’m really excited I have enough tickets for the shaker charm :D. I hope I can get it. Not sure what to go for if I don’t get it.

This is 5 out of 10 exams finished with for driving school.

I've also filled out half a spiral notebook worth of notes.

I genuinely wanted to apply myself and see how well I could actually do on this if I gave this an effort. The answer to that was honestly better than I thought.

Slop notes. (But it helps me retain information and that's the only thing that matters).

Screenshot_20240812-183652.png

Today was a 100% score.

Screenshot 2024-08-12 4.07.38 PM.png

Idk why I keep having problems with Pokemon home. I had to uninstall and reinstall it again because of some error i was getting and it not loading. also, not sure why i keep having disconnects in tetra raids even though my connection seemed generally fine.

lowkey thinking abt changing my username now, but I also understand that I'm in the middle of a manic episode and I need to make sure it's absolutely something I want to do before I do it.

also yeah we're manic again boys View attachment 576360
Of course it's your personal choice if you want to change your username and please don't let me try and dictate your life
but I would be very sad if you changed it, I really love xSuperMario64x, it's just so you and it brings me comfort whenever I hear it 😞

YouTube keeps trying to recommend me AI music and it's getting really annoying. It's always some song being continued by an AI. The thumbnails usually have AI art in them, too...
I just checked one out of curiosity so I could type this. It sounds really weird to me but apparently the people in the comments like it?? I don't get this.

As someone who only started really posting this year, I sometimes got stuck and forgot the 'shop' button can actually be clicked. I just assume it's describing 'below these are links to the shop'.

I remember looking through my inventory trying to figure out how I access the store.

(hasn't happened recently, but those first couple times really confused me).

I also realized now that you can also scroll to the bottom of inventory and access the shop from a small button there too.

Screenshot 2024-08-13 8.11.00 AM.png

A while ago I installed a program to make it easier for me to organize my ideas for my Canvas Crossing Besting Blunders short story.

Because it was my first time using it, I had to go through this tutorial, which covered a chock-ton of features in it. The tutorial author said it would take about more than an hour, but I ended up spending days on it. XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Doo
A while ago I installed a program to make it easier for me to organize my ideas for my Canvas Crossing short story.

Because it was my first time using it, I had to go through this tutorial, which covered a chock-ton of features in it. The tutorial author said it would take about more than an hour, but I ended up spending days on it. XD
I've thought the short story one was "Besting Blunders" or something. Canvas Crossing is the one in which you have to draw at least 3 artworks kind of like ArtFight or Secret Santa. Just saying!

I've thought the writing one was "Besting Blunders" or something. Canvas Crossing is the one in which you have to draw at least 3 artworks kind of like ArtFight or Secret Santa. Just saying!
Oops, lemme edit the post, I just woke up so I didn't know what I was typing. XD
Post automatically merged:

I think my voice is getting worse every day lol. This sucks so much. 😮‍💨
Meanwhile I'm livin' la vida stress-free 🎧🎶✨💖👍
And here I am just chillin' in my bedroom. But then I have an hour left until school, so I better make the most of it.

Last edited:
I don't like read receipts. That little bubble or checkmark that says 'hey, this person opened your message'.

It feels like that causes pressure to respond immediately and I don't believe anyone should feel that way.

I have anxiety and will already pull away/cut people off, and the last thing I need is a symbol of validation that I may have said the wrong thing. I also avoid opening my own messages others send me because I'm not ready to reply and don't want someone to feel ignored.

I hope read receipts aren't normalized. Or at least give the option to turn it off. It removes so much stress.

Oddly enough, the little 'like' or 'love' react here I get when I send a message to someone here doesn't stress me out. It's essentially the same thing, but it feels more positive. Real read receipts are like staring into a void.

/rambleend

I think it’s weird how some people (mostly guys) accuse Megan Thee Stallion of “pretending” to like anime to be more popular. That’s ridiculous. I don’t know if times have changed, but when I was in high school, most kids didn’t watch anime and thought the ones who did (like me and the anime club) were weird or immature. Like, no one was “pretending” to like anime. That was never a thing.

Maybe nowadays, anime is more popular with teenagers. If so, I’m sad I missed out on that experience lol.

(Then again, this is just based on school experiences and not real life.)

When a movie villain from 1959 is more menacing and pulls off that "grrrr" face better than the evil Demon King in 2023

c902e2b0802ba6fe4d87870fdd39ecb9.jpg
7nmo2y.png

So yeah, guess who recently watched Sleeping Beauty. Now I can never unsee it 🙂🙃
The funniest part is that back then, villains are allowed to be villains in most media. Nowadays, they gotta tame the ficticious villains because it was "too scary for kids" according to parents which leads to them filing complaints to networks. The closest thing to a classic villain nowadays is Death from Puss in Boots: the Last Wish.

There were other villains that were more menacing, but I prefer villains that have a "everything you do is futile and you can't do anything about it" types, cruel types, manipulative traitor types, or just plain unsettling kind of feeling types. Also, villains are allowed to be creepy in terms of the general role of a villain because. Well, they're obviously villains.

Last edited:
The funniest part is that back then, villains are allowed to be villains in most media. Nowadays, they gotta tame the ficticious villains because it was "too scary for kids" according to parents which leads to them filing complaints to networks. The closest thing to a classic villain nowadays is Death from Puss in Boots: the Last Wish.

There were other villains that were more menacing, but I prefer villains that have a "everything you do is futile and you can't do anything about it" types, cruel types, manipulative traitor types, or just plain unsettling kind of feeling types. Also, villains are allowed to be creepy in terms of the general role of a villain because. Well, they're obviously villains.
I agree about the villains. Almost everything from movies to cartoons to TV shows to video games nowadays has been or is being made "baby mode" now. There was this one scene in Sleeping Beauty where very clearly there is alcohol, and very clearly this one character is so totally wasted. I was laughing the whole time. It reminded me of an episode in Tom and Jerry where they're Musketeers, and the little gray mouse Nibbles gets buzzed off of the good stuff. And mind you he's a kid lol

That scene in Sleeping Beauty wouldn't fly at all today. After all, we saw how they toned down Pinocchio 2022 with the beer being changed to root beer, because it's more fun that way.

I want to participate in more of the fair but my mood and energy level really sucks right now. 😔 I’m not sure which activity I want to try next if I get myself to do something. 🤔

I’m looking forward to the Mario Party session tonight 🙂; hopefully that will help my mood! 🤞

I agree about the villains. Almost everything from movies to cartoons to TV shows to video games nowadays has been or is being made "baby mode" now. There was this one scene in Sleeping Beauty where very clearly there is alcohol, and very clearly this one character is so totally wasted. I was laughing the whole time. It reminded me of an episode in Tom and Jerry where they're Musketeers, and the little gray mouse Nibbles gets buzzed off of the good stuff. And mind you he's a kid lol

That scene in Sleeping Beauty wouldn't fly at all today. After all, we saw how they toned down Pinocchio 2022 with the beer being changed to root beer, because it's more fun that way.
There are companies that were taming up villains and other "mature" content because it's "updated for modern audiences" or "its a product of their time" among other things. It's why Western mainstream flopped nowadays.

The live action remakes can be more repulsive and disrespectful to the original. If they ever make a story with a conflict on it, at least put actual stakes and an edge to it. It's pointless trying to take the villain out of a conflict-themed story.

That's the other elephant in the room besides the parents who were coddling the children too much by shielding them away from the thought of having a villain in the story.

It's just there were old things are better left untouched than having a subpar remake or entirely censored by that fact.

Back