Place your random thoughts.

If most crimes occur at night, why do most acts of terrorism occur during the daytime when several witnesses are awake? If they know that they’re going to be caught, then why would they do it?

Whenever my mom puts a knife back, she leaves it with the blade side up.

She says it's so the blade can be clean since it would be dirty if she left it with the handle up, but I don't care about that. It's a safety risk above all else, and she could have washed the knife before using it if she placed them correctly anyway. I know because a few weeks ago when I tried to save the utensil container when it fell to the sink (which had knives, BTW), I ended up with a tiny cut on my finger. Kind of surprising, since I could've had it worse.

I know I should be careful next time, but it's my mom who needs to take steps to keep her children safe so this doesn't happen again.

If most crimes occur at night, why do most acts of terrorism occur during the daytime when several witnesses are awake? If they know that they’re going to be caught, then why would they do it?

Usually there are different motives for terrorism than for someone who wants to simply commit a crime. Often a major one is inflicting fear on a population (essentially telling people you aren't safe from us even during the day). Also when committing acts of mass harm on others they want to hurt and victimize as many as possible. Many people are together and populated during the day. For example: Columbine High School was actually a planned bombing on the school cafeteria. The most crowded area of the day.

Lots of terrorists are deluded and proud of the damage they cause. (it's a similar ideology to mass shootings). Rather than seeking a personal gain such as money like a common criminal. They have no reason to hide. Often they don't even plan to live after the damage they cause. Such as in the attack that happened at my school.

Maybe it's a delusion such as dying for a noble cause or they want to form some sort of legacy.

I got a small sketch of my first canvas crossing entry done; I was hoping I could finish it but I’m a little sleepy and mentally drained, so probably better I work on it when I’m less tired. Might get something to eat in a bit; maybe that’ll help 🙂

I’m hoping tomorrow will be much better.

I want to play Pokemon too but I haven’t been able to focus lately when I tried to play it a bit. I wanted to farm shiny gimmighoul a bit more but I probably won’t get the chance too. I’m happy I got two ay least 🙂.

We are having an air show in the city this weekend, and the Blue Angels are here. The tickets for the show sold out fast, so I can't go to the official area, but I am lucky to live nearby where they have been practicing leading up to the show. Holy moly are they impressive!

I get nervous driving my car at medium speeds with other drivers around me. What these navy pilots do is... 😲

I took a couple of pictures of them flying directly over my house, but realized they are just blurry triangles... better off if you Google them 😆

Related to the confetti event.

For some reason I feel hesitant about actually posting on others profiles. Unless I really have something to say, it feels like I'm invading personal space. (it's not like that's true, but it's how my mind works when I want to do it).

I'm not interested in the prizes. I'd probably go donate mine if possible. I just want the monthly birthstones. (and the flower carnation I was gifted).

Whenever I’m on this site’s Discord server, I’m always scared of accidentally saying something really cringe. Luckily it seems like that hasn’t ever happened.

I’m feeling much better in some way. A bit confused about something, but I’m trying not to overthink it.

got my coloring page done real quick but yeah i wish i had access to a printer.
omg could you imagine a physical tbt coloring book though?? :D
I have noticed I have been starting to miss actually coloring. maybe i should unbury my coloring stuff and see what I have in there sometime when I am not super nauseous. I got plenty of color pencils which are fun. Maybe in the future will reconsider twistable crayons again after some of my pencils are gone with use. idk. I do think colored pencils are useful though. especially in a journal thing. which I don't journal, but I do have a journaling bible thingy that I used color pencils in for notes and it had a few pictures in it to color. Not ready to go back to it though. it was pretty intense to journal stuff in, but I got a better handle on some of the harder books to make sense of as a result.

In the world of online surveys, survey cat is the goat. They never disqualify you or kick you towards the end.

I wonder when the next "mirror" event in TBT is gonna happen.

I see people being all intimidated by it for some reason... I heard in 2017 they made one with a Kirby character and no one got it right. Sounds fun.

I think I heard someone say once that Kracko was "obscure". I don't think so?? He's well-known, isn't he? But this is coming from the same person who enjoys playing lots of Kirby games now and then, so I could be biased.

Back