• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

I think I might be able to get inky if I push myself a bit more but if I get inky, I can’t get the other collectables I’m interested in. I know Inky is rarer so I probably should go for that and especially considering all the work I put in. 🤔

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
My niece is doing better. I just called my mom since she’s still not home. Not sure what happened still. I got some stuff a few posts ago mixed up; my sister is at the hospital with the youngest of her kids and my mom is watching the other two. I’m glad my niece is doing better.

Fully agree. YT commenters can be so toxic...it's unreal!
eah, YT comments in general have been a cesspool of toxicity for ages now it feels like.

I miss old YouTube (as in early 2010s)... 🥲
Yeah, this is why I limit myself to what I post on YouTube nowadays. Social media can be toxic in general, but it feels like YouTube is one of the worse ones for it. I have mostly been posting gaming videos as of late. I had to learn the hard way that YouTube is a cesspool for bullies and trolls. I see it happening to other people more often than I'd like to admit.

Gawd it's been so busy at work today!! So many coffees, hasn't been like that in a while. Quite good at making several orders at the same time.
Just awaiting for boss to come in and I can leave~

This is a ferret.

They have ferrets at our local pet store. These are very playful creatures.

Screenshot 2024-08-22 7.23.02 AM.png

I was a little surprised yesterday when @/Chere. said she remembered us being on the same team during Camp last year because I kind of felt like I was just a background character the entire time. I remember most of the people that participated, but I want to know if they remember me, so if you do recall seeing me or us being on the same team, can you react to this post? Just curious.

Last edited:
Making good progress on book #13...already in the middle of chapter 13. At this rate, I may finish it before the end of the month. We shall see.

So, a bunch of my baby snails are going to a good lfs in a couple of days. 🥲 I'm gonna miss them but they need to go. I was going through them the other day and some are already quarter size! Sometimes you just don't realize how big they are until you pick them up.
Anywho, I thought I'd share a couple of pics of the babies here in case anyone is interested in seeing what they look like. I think they are pretty. Many of them seem a little more goldish than they should be for "brown". They remind me tiger eye stones.
(Spoiler tag is grayed out unfortunately)
PXL_20240822_143415340.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20240822_132429627.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20240822_133327195.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20240822_132706734.PORTRAIT.jpg

So last night, I decided to read an article on Fox News just to read the comments in the common section. These comments in response to Disney’s decision were very offensive. Even a person like me, who had a hard time understanding social cues, can see what’s wrong with these comments. However, I’m not surprised that they would stoop this low given that this is typical MAGA behavior, especially when an article is about some place going woke. But what I don’t understand is how they’re able to get away with saying that stuff online, or how the internet would even allow these comments.

So last night, I decided to read an article on Fox News just to read the comments in the common section. These comments in response to Disney’s decision were very offensive. Even a person like me, who had a hard time understanding social cues, can see what’s wrong with these comments. However, I’m not surprised that they would stoop this low given that this is typical MAGA behavior, especially when an article is about some place going woke. But what I don’t understand is how they’re able to get away with saying that stuff online, or how the internet would even allow these comments.
I once joined a martial arts forum that I soon found out to be extremely toxic and I got bullied by one of the “most respected” members there adjust because I said how I thought a particularly popular actress wasn’t that good at acting like everyone says she is and when I asked for help from the Mods, they even bullied me and claimed that I was “making demands” even though I was just pointing out that the guy was clearly violating the site’s rules on bullying and had said “please” when I asked them for help. The worst part? There were posts about Obama being a “traitor” and how he should have been dragged out of the White House with a rope and basically killed. Also there was a post ranting about how gay people should all be gathered up and killed and that anyone in the LGBTQ community were pedos and going to hurt children. And yet no one came after those users.

my brother went to his school pictures today and the photography company randomly had my picture from last year on their wall?? LOL

Last edited:
It’s weird how my legs get tired during every shift of my job even though I’m just standing the whole time and shifts are only three hours long.

I once joined a martial arts forum that I soon found out to be extremely toxic and I got bullied by one of the “most respected” members there adjust because I said how I thought a particularly popular actress wasn’t that good at acting like everyone says she is and when I asked for help from the Mods, they even bullied me and claimed that I was “making demands” even though I was just pointing out that the guy was clearly violating the site’s rules on bullying and had said “please” when I asked them for help. The worst part? There were posts about Obama being a “traitor” and how he should have been dragged out of the White House with a rope and basically killed. Also there was a post ranting about how gay people should all be gathered up and killed and that anyone in the LGBTQ community were pedos and going to hurt children. And yet no one came after those users.
Ok, now this was worse than what I’ve read in the Fox New comments. They may be toxic and widely offensive, but even they didn’t contain violent suggestions like that martial arts forum. All I found in that comments section of an article on Fox about Disney removing Native American stereotypes from a ride were highly transphobic suggestions, mockery towards Disney and the Democratic Party, and calls or discussions of boycotting Disney for self-censorship of stereotypes. These comments may not have any illegal content, but they wouldn’t be allowed on many online communities. But the point is, society these days has gotten too immature and too aggressive, and online is where you’ll see the worst of their behavior.

Imagine if I woke up the day after the fair ends, i wake up to the beginning of the fair. that'd be one heck of a time loop

Back