• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

Now if you are curious about which of the seven deadly sins matches me most, here’s a rank from most fit to least fit:
  • #1 - Sloth
  • #2 - Gluttony
  • #3 - Lust
  • #4 - Wrath
  • #5 - Pride
  • #6 - Envy
  • #7 - Greed
As someone who doesn’t have a job and is a procrastinator, I’m pretty much more resonant with Sloth. Even when I do work, I get bored. Gluttony is also high since I like to eat. Lust and Wrath are almost tied as they mildly or moderately resonate with me. Pride, although I am proud of my work I do, I’m not the kind of person who brags. Envy and Greed do not resonate with me at all.

Sometimes I see no point in correcting people.

My older brother texted me about how a certain celebrity voice acted in a game he once played. (After searching it up, that's not true at all). If he believes that, there's no point in spoiling his joy.

Instead I just brought up a different talking point.

I know it's the evening, but I am planning to do a few things - just wanna write this stuff down. haha

Do a little more to one of my canvas crossing drawings, sketching a lil, to make it look better before the colouring in (unsure if I shouldn't colour the body in, I was planning on colouring in everything else, I just worried it will smudge into the pencil and look weird) - watch something while I draw

Then, I have the job I am applying for, just gonna try and write/answer questions and maybe try and write a bit of the story acvitity - or at least notes on what I plan to write.

Mystery Word Puzzle:
  • GA-LA=TX
  • NC+SC=AL
  • FL-MS=GA
  • GA/TN=TN-TX
What is the mystery word for the number 7925?

Hint: M=1

Yes, I only used southern state initials to write the puzzle.

I need to get something to eat and take my medicine, but I think I’m going to wait until my mom returns with my nieces. I don’t want to go downstairs right now unless I really have to.

I can’t figure out why Jewels was whining earlier when I was trying to sleep; she kept waking me up. She’s fine now. I thought maybe my dad couldn’t find Jewels when it came time to bring them to the groomer’s to get their nails clipped, and so maybe Jewels was crying for Spanky, but no, they both went and came home together. 🤔

When I was a little kid, my cousin and I didn't understand 'invisible walls' in video games. So we would go into the ocean in a game and swim for an hour. Not realizing we couldn't progress. We would take turns holding the control stick.

We thought we would eventually find a secret area like an island.

I can’t wait for the next window for the confetti collecting 🙂. I kinda wish we had more rounds.

I’m feeling kinda sleepy even though I shouldn’t be. I really need to push myself with my last canvas crossing. I’m honestly not feeling any less out of steam than I was a few days again even though I’ve been taking a short break and going at a slower pace. I’m not sure yet if I’ll get to the coloring

I should've came back earlier for the event, but i was tired and busy from school, Hopefully i have time to do event this week.

I went down a rabbit hole earlier today on one of my online friends YouTube account. You see, his rant videos are a bit on the “hot take” side (but I agree with them despite that), so a lot of the comments were extremely rude and ignorant. One of them was even ableist towards people on the spectrum despite being on the spectrum themself (or at least claiming to). this particular person used the following excuse to my aforementioned online friend: “I’m autistic, but I’m not this weak or lazy”. Does this not realize that the autistic spectrum varies from person to person? he even replied to this awesome account who was being extremely protective over my friend. She said that she saw my friend as a son and this person told them they failed as a parent. 💢

Some of them even replied to my comments. 😰
Why do these people even bother wasting their time watching these videos and replying to comments they know they’re not gonna agree with? I get it natural to want to find out why people with opposite opinions have said opinions, but if they’re just gonna get upset, why do they bother?

I have to get back to rewatching some movies I saw when I was a kid. I didn't appreciate the mature humor back then (makes sense given that I was a 3rd grader lol), but I'm more lax about that stuff now. :L I'm most looking forward to rewatching The Pick of Destiny, but I also have my eye on the Austin Powers movies (not sure which ones I saw) and Little Nicky.

I need the Bride skin for Geisha in Identity V so BADDDD 😭 I've loved the skin for years. She's sooo freaking pretty.

maxresdefault.jpg

Toooooo pretty... 😍

^Fully agree. YT commenters can be so toxic...it's unreal!
Yeah, YT comments in general have been a cesspool of toxicity for ages now it feels like.

I miss old YouTube (as in early 2010s)... 🥲
The most toxic comments I seen came from Fox News and Breitbart. A lot of racists lurk there.

I think the last event I'm going to participate in is the final confetti-collecting round. But with my current mood I don't know if I'll have the time or the motivation.

I guess all the events and contests have left me burnt out. Now I have to place my priorities on school, and even that's making me more tired. I feel the need to take a break from the forums, but it's not easy to just begin right now. Either way, we'll see how it goes.

i had a
Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 11.36.35 PM.png
moment today when i was watching the first jason bourne movie and realized that walton goggins played one of the CIA agents in the movie (though it was only like two scenes)

Back