• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

Going on vacation for the next couple days! To somewhere much cooler than where I live as well. The constant 100 degree weather is rough
Yeah these heatwaves have been weird and annoying. A lot of my gardens have burned up and died even though I nurtured them as much as I could. Hope you enjoy your vacation!

I have so much fair stuff to do this weekend, I’ve burnt myself out with it 😂
I feel that. Usually by the time the third week of events rolls by most members are running out of steam. Especially during team events.

Cows should be called moose.. mooses? Meese? Well whatever the plural is 😂, a cow should be called a moose because it moos.
lol this reminds me of some show where they're talking about Will-William and how Bill should be Billiam. :ROFLMAO:

So they brought back The Backyardigans by changing their designs for a music video series on their YouTube channel...I loved this show as a child, I can't believe they butchered it!

Austin and Tasha don't appear in the reboot at all, they changed Tyrone, Uniqua, and Pablo's designs completely, and I believe this is an insult to the passing of original series creator, Janice Burgess. The reboot is also made using A.I., which I am deeply against.
Uniqua looks kinda cute, I guess, but it still doesn't excuse anything. Also, Pablo's bowtie is supposed to be blue, not red!

Not my Backyardigans, Tyrone looks like a poor man's Woody from the Toy Story franchise. :/

1724371748908.png

A song I haven’t heard in ten years was stuck in my head tonight. I knew the lyrics and tune, but forgot the title and artist. I Googled the lyrics, but not until I included more of them. I swore the song was called “Look Back” or “Get Back”, because of the lyric “what I want you to do is drop that a down…and look back it.”

But guess what? It’s called “Headband” after a random line (as in, not in the chorus or anything).

I just started my coloring. Let’s see if I can get this done soon 🤞.

Also got messaged by another member of my One Piece Treasure Cruise pirate alliance, to check up on me again. I’m embarrassed since I never checked back with them and that they let me stay for so long. I find out that he’s probably going to leave the alliance and drop the game. I thought the game seemed to be getting worse and he confirmed it.

I thought it was nice of him to check on me again; during the anniversary he had let me know it was going on so i could get the gems too, which was also really nice. I feel bad I don’t say much even when I was active. I never got comfortable chatting when I was more active.

"You sound like a horse/frog/cow/etc..."

Curious where this expression came from. We never heard animals talk, except for birds.

Of the following, which of these men is the worst and the least deserving of any honor (if they are getting any)?
  • Christopher Columbus
  • Robert E Lee
  • Timothy McVeigh
  • Ron Desantis

I wonder if the future will be a better or worse than it is now. Like would an apocalypse happen at some point or would we make a utopia?

Back