• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

My dad thinks people are going to be Raygun for Halloween (the Australian breakdancer who became a meme), and even joked that he'd make his own costume. I think she'll be old news by then. I mean, we all forgot about that terrible national anthem before the Home Run Derby. (Except me lol) By October, who knows what the viral flop will be?

(In other post-Olympic news, he also thinks a Turkish shooter costume would get the cops called on you. I have to agree....)
Is this my dad?? Lol
1724195610949.jpeg

Reactions: Doo
I’m actually kinda burnt out from fair participation. I could work more to get more tickets and throwback tickets along with the tickets needed to get a glow wand (I know that I have enough if all outstanding submissions I made get accepted), but after working so hard, I’m gonna need a break.

I’ll see ya when the actual 20th anniversary comes. I probably will miss out this Halloween and Mushroom season.

I bought Mario Kart 8 specifically for the Bell Tree Championships earlier this year and performed very poorly in all the events I entered. Since then, I have been playing Mario Kart A LOT. I can’t stop, I’m hooked. I’ve watched every “how to do better in MK8” guide I can find, inhaling all the tricks and techniques. It’s definitely my hyperfixation right now and I’m definitely going insane over it

I’m happy that I got my besting blunders entry done today :D. I wish I wasn’t so out of steam. Not sure if I’ll get the coloring done, considering how long the first one took 😅. I’m hoping tomorrow I can my third canvas crossing done.

Damn, I’m gonna be 18 in a couple of years. That means I’ll never be able to have fun ever again. #feelsbadman View attachment 579923
You're only as old as you feel you are. I'm not that old, but I'm past my teens and even though I am an adult with a full time job and responsibilities, I still find a lot of time for stuff I still enjoy. Heck I still like games, art, and a lot of the other stuff I enjoyed as a kid. Sure some of our tastes change, but you're still the same person it's not like you're going to go through a huge personality transition from 17-18-20.

How can we be sure that canned pet food actually tastes like what it says on the label? Do the pet food companies hire people to taste test it? And if so, do they get paid a set wage or earn minimum wage?

You're only as old as you feel you are. I'm not that old, but I'm past my teens and even though I am an adult with a full time job and responsibilities, I still find a lot of time for stuff I still enjoy. Heck I still like games, art, and a lot of the other stuff I enjoyed as a kid. Sure some of our tastes change, but you're still the same person it's not like you're going to go through a huge personality transition from 17-18-20.
To be honest I was mostly joking when I made that post, but thanks for the advice anyway!

How can we be sure that canned pet food actually tastes like what it says on the label? Do the pet food companies hire people to taste test it? And if so, do they get paid a set wage or earn minimum wage?
Funny you should mention this. There's this doomsday prepper magazine in print. You know for those people who prepare for the end of the world and this magazine tells them all the tips for survival. On one issue they had an article about cat-food and about eating them to survive. They had some poor intern taste taste each variety and give a description of each one. I hope they got paid fairly well lol!

I might have to add apple sauce to the list of textures I don't like anymore. This is getting really disappointing and increasingly harder to explain to my family.

Fun fact: I used to HATE Bob Costas with a passion because I thought he was a hardcore homophobe, but it turns out I mixed him up with someone from Fox News. 😂

I might have to add apple sauce to the list of textures I don't like anymore. This is getting really disappointing and increasingly harder to explain to my family.
I personally never cared for the packaged store bought applesauce. It was just alright. Now homemade applesauce is pretty good. It's more purred so you might like it because it doesn't have as much of a texture and is very smooth. It's pretty good with some cinnamon.

I personally never cared for the packaged store bought applesauce. It was just alright. Now homemade applesauce is pretty good. It's more purred so you might like it because it doesn't have as much of a texture and is very smooth. It's pretty good with some cinnamon.
I actually don’t like apples unless they’re cooked in some way. I hate the way raw apples feel and hate the skin even more. Raw apples generally taste bland to me.

Epic Games forcing you to download Fall Guys via their app and not putting it into the app store by itself is soooo stupid. It's like they want to advertise for Stumble Guys.

Back