• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

If I were to use a Munchlax, I'd never evolve him, I would let him hold an Eviolite, and nickname him Chowder, for chonk reasons lol

Same! I love Munchlax so much. It’s weird because when the first game Munchlax was in released, I didn’t really pay much attention to it, but after finding this artist on twitter, Munchlax quickly became a favorite. I love it so much and its chonkiness 🥰.

Same! I love Munchlax so much. It’s weird because when the first game Munchlax was in released, I didn’t really pay much attention to it, but after finding this artist on twitter, Munchlax quickly became a favorite. I love it so much and its chonkiness 🥰.
Funnily enough, it's because I saw a cute art of Chowder from the CN cartoon that made me fondly think about Munchlax 🥰 they're both chonk and adorable hungry cat/bear boys lol

Fun Fact: The Flower Glow Wand isn’t just my favorite collectible being sold in the shop this event. If I had to choose one collectible that best matches apples, the Flower Glow Wand is the best fit because it’s based on a plant, and apples are flowers before they become apples.

Since my comeback to the forum in July of 2023, there has not been an event I’ve shown full participation of, if I did participate. Maybe except the Easter and April Fools event this year, but there wasn’t much to do there anyway.
  • Camp TBT 2023 - I made no contributions to the Scavenging Race, nor did I do anything for the Far Out Frequencies.
  • 2023 Haunted Carnival - The Mountebank Tent was the tent I shown the least amount of participation in. The Trick or Treat Event had none of my involvement at all.
  • 2023 Stole-iday Season - despite my high involvement in the event, I didn’t participate in the Ornament Contest (I tried, but I gave up on it).
  • Lunar New Year 2024 - I only did Luck of the Dragon and the Red Envelope Exchange.
  • Farewell to New Leaf - I didn’t do any of the activities that required playing ACNL due to lack of 3DS and ACNL copies.
  • Flower Week - I skipped it.
  • 2024 TBT World Championships - I only played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and did a few site activities.
  • Diversity 3D Craft Contest - I skipped it.
  • 2024 TBT Fair - the Canvas Crossing event was the only one I had no involvement in. Though I only did half the Villager Birthday Parties.
I feel that there will be some activities that I’ll skip in future events too. I’ll be sure to at least participate in the Egg Hunts, interior design and writing events, lineart coloring events, and the 12 Days of Christmas raffles.

Edit: sorry i was just editing it right when you saw it @S.J. 😅. I was thinking about that NFT collectible you got me and just how I got fooled when I came on at the time. I regret missing out since it sounded like a pretty fun event :D. I remember messaging Nef because I was so confused lol.

Last edited:
I missed the April Fool’s event, but looking at the collectible that @S.J. gifted me, I remember logging on to check my messages around that time and how confused I was when saw the word NFTS. I remember messaging Nef about it. I regret missing out; that sounded like a really fun event 🙂. I sure was really fooled; I’m glad I didn’t post anything that would have embarrassed me 😅.

Even though you weren't there, just sending the turnip changed your profile picture to a picture of a turnip, so it was fun to think my friends were there in spirit, whether they wanted to be or not 😉😂💗

Even though you weren't there, just sending the turnip changed your profile picture to a picture of a turnip, so it was fun to think my friends were there in spirit, whether they wanted to be or not 😉😂💗

Ahh that is so cool! :D I regret missing out more now 😅. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts even though you didn’t have to 🫂. Hopefully I’ll be here for the next April Fools one if there is another one :D. I’d love to return the favor 🙂

Ahh, I didn't get anything else done for the fair.. lol. That's ok. I really enjoyed it. This weekend was busy as some family stayed over (in their camper which was nice!!) and I picked up some more corycats while I was all the way over there anyway to trade in my snailbies and then I had moms birthday dinner yesterday.
Hmm.. I'll have to re-decide what to spend my throwback tickets on again.

What kind of thicc bois?
Oh, you know…a bit chubby, soft, plump around the middle. Big and cuddly-looking, what we might call “teddy bears.” Some are athletic, like shot putters, football players, pro wrestlers, or weightlifters, but others not as much. Guys I like hehehe. 😍

Last edited:
If my collectibles were kid’s meal toys, here’s what features they’ll have:
  • Flower Glow Wand - lights up
  • Cool Balloon - lights up
  • Ghostly Kitty Plush - makes meow sound
  • Yule Log - makes bell sounds playing the first line of Jingle Bells
  • Disco Ball Easter Egg - lights up
  • Tetris Grid - one of those frames that look different if you tilt it or look at it differently
  • Chocolate Cake - has an action feature where the cherry can go up and down
  • Pumpkin Cupcake - makes evil laugh sound
  • Apple - has an action feature where it can roll back and forth
  • Ice Cream Swirl - has an action feature where the ice cream part rotates

Back