• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

I’m feeling a bit restless. I want to do something but not sure what. Tomorrow is going to be “fun”at the birthday party. I’m hoping my dad and sister both won’t lash out at me. My mom said we’ll be there for only a few/couple hours but that is what she said last time and we stayed pretty late 😬.

Trying my best to ignore triggering topics.
Focus on my health first. I feel bad since there’s something I want to be more active to support but can’t do that when my mental health is bad; the people that are discussing the issue that concerns me even post reminders for people to take breaks from social media and take care of their mental health. Even though they really could use all the support right now.

Spoiler just in case

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
I've been very passively working on a Steam curator and somehow got offered a game to review despite having 1 follower for no reason.

Tell me why does Steam give you two options to decline??? "Not interested" and "politely decline"?? 😭

Axolotl embryo update!

20240825_080113.jpg

I’m so glad that I joined everyone for Among Us tonight. I’ve been feeling a little down a few days again and this really cheered me up :D. I feel really bad though; I was doing tasks though it took me long time to figure them out (some I had no idea what to do), and I had trouble helping when the lights were out (I saw there were other people there and didn’t see an option for me to turn on the lights). I felt pretty useless since I was still learning.

Last edited:
I’ve seen the White House in person, but not the Buckingham Palace. Interesting!

It was nice. When I went it wasn't too crowded. No changing of the guard was happening otherwise it would have been a different story.

But as it stood I could go straight up to the gate without issue.

I envy some people on here who are able to travel...my family is lower middle-class so we can't really afford it.

Thinking about leaving several Discord servers I'm not exactly active in anymore; nor really care to be in at all.

But.. meh, not sure.. :")
Gotta put my mental health first and Discord definitely drains me sometimes.

I was at a restaurant the other night and overheard the table near me yell “JEWS IN SPACE!” They started laughing and then started talking about Young Frankenstein. At first I had no idea what was going on, but apparently “Jews in space” is from a different Mel Brooks movie. Guess they were going through his filmography? 😂
When I saw the empty Celsius drink I knew where they got all that energy.

@Psydye

It's quite bittersweet traveling for purposes of family.

I realize the fortunate nature of one being in that position to travel. Yet to know this is now the 1% of time I get to spend with loved ones who were once in my life each day is quite a somber feeling.

I hope you can do it someday if you desire it.

I really dislike how I have to have a Disney + account in order to watch something from Disney. I only had Disney + as a trial period, I wasn't planning on continuing it. I don't need any more streaming services on my back (even though I only have two).
So glad there are alternatives, it's an old show anyway. Why is my childhood lock behind a paywall! Not the kind of future I thought of. 😔

I really dislike how I have to have a Disney + account in order to watch something from Disney. I only had Disney + as a trial period, I wasn't planning on continuing it. I don't need any more streaming services on my back (even though I only have two).
So glad there are alternatives, it's an old show anyway. Why is my childhood lock behind a paywall! Not the kind of future I thought of. 😔
I don’t like that either. It’s a good thing that I can watch some of their animated features and The Ghost and Molly McGee since I’ve downloaded them through iTunes, but not every Disney content is available in digital stores.

Do you know what else I don’t like about Disney+? They put ads in the middle of movies! Ads don’t belong in movies.

I don’t like that either. I mean, it’s a good thing I can watch some of their animated features and The Ghost and Molly McGee since I’ve downloaded them through iTunes, but not every Disney content is available in digital stores.

Do you know what else I don’t like about Disney+? They put ads in the middle of movies! Ads don’t belong in movies.
I forgot about the ads that play between things. What's the whole point of paying premium basically and still get ads.

The mouse is such a greedy individual.

Rumors are saying that a new Nintendo Direct is coming soon since next month is September.

What do I want from this direct? I want an official announcement that Donkey Kong 64 is coming to NSO. I waited too long for it. Also add Diddy Kong Racing and Banjo-Tooie. I don’t need another obscure third-party game being prioritized over Donkey Kong 64.

I hate it when I’m in the front seat with my dad and he asks me a question, like him naming a job and asking me if I’d be interested in having it someday, because then I have to answer quickly and give a good one with a reason. If I don’t do that, he usually gets mad at me for always being indecisive.

When I heard that Alain Delon died, I didn’t know all the problematic stuff about him. BUT I remember a year ago, I saw his pics all over this one hot vintage guy subreddit, and he was what made me leave it. They didn’t have enough thick or husky guys anyway, and they posted him CONSTANTLY. I thought this guy was too skinny and always had a sad expression. So the opposite of my usual type.

I feel bad for being judgy, you know, but I like what I like. When I read all that stuff about him…maybe he gave me bad vibes and that’s why I left lol.

Last edited:
Back