• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

tumblr_1ad9196c6ed0de7194a6f35d7f29d252_b21fc917_1280 (1).jpg

I redone my farm recently after I blew up the thing for the update. I play my game on Switch, so it's going to be a while for it to come. But I can wait. I love how my layout looks now. I also made another farm on another layout and I already found the dinosaur egg, twice! It took me at least 5 in-game years to find it on my first farm.

Biggest difference between SMG and SMO that imo SMG does better? Showing me the story, not telling me.

In SMG we're shown Mario getting invited to the castle, we see him happily on his way there, and he jumps in excitement. We spend some time looking around town, watching the Toads just being Toads as yummy crunchy star bits fall everywhere, so magical and happy! But as soon as we start approaching the castle, Bowser comes through to wreck **** up, and then we are shown the castle getting the big YEET into space. Then we're introduced to cosmic mommy 💖✨

SMO starts out with Bowser having already nabbed Peach and Tiara at some point, and Bowser and Mario are already in the climax of their fight. Would have been great if we were shown Bowser going from kingdom to kingdom causing mayhem rather than being two steps behind him.

Don't worry, SMO ❤️ you're still very fun. But SMG is and will always be the GOAT

I think I might want to get Among Us on my switch since some times when I’m imposter, I find myself pausing when I don’t want to and I feel like it costs me some time. I hope I can transfer my account from my ipad if I do.

My music preferences are basically:

Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Hard Rock, Glam Metal.

The Beatles. Despite not fitting into any of my normal preferences remain my favorite band.
My musical taste is all over the place. I’m pretty open minded when it comes to my mind. My personal preferences are folk and bluegrass, but I also enjoy other bands not falling into that category at all.

I’ll listen to different music depending on my mood. You’ll find some grunge rock and more in my playlists, lol.

Biggest difference between SMG and SMO that imo SMG does better? Showing me the story, not telling me.

In SMG we're shown Mario getting invited to the castle, we see him happily on his way there, and he jumps in excitement. We spend some time looking around town, watching the Toads just being Toads as yummy crunchy star bits fall everywhere, so magical and happy! But as soon as we start approaching the castle, Bowser comes through to wreck **** up, and then we are shown the castle getting the big YEET into space. Then we're introduced to cosmic mommy 💖✨

SMO starts out with Bowser having already nabbed Peach and Tiara at some point, and Bowser and Mario are already in the climax of their fight. Would have been great if we were shown Bowser going from kingdom to kingdom causing mayhem rather than being two steps behind him.

Don't worry, SMO ❤️ you're still very fun. But SMG is and will always be the GOAT
I think SMG did a lot of things better, I definitely greatly prefer it over SMO. I think because, after such a long absence of an open world 3D Mario game and the precedent that other games of the time were setting, SMO kind of disappointed me. it is definitely fun to play but it could've been so much more than it was. SMG feels more like an Odyssey imo.

I cam here to share this delightful image I found yesterday hehehe 🪲
b0ded94194855f0c23779ad7e6997eba.jpg

I'm just glad Princess Daisy and Pauline got relevant again. Especially with Princess Daisy having her own power-up band design in Super Nintendo World and Pauline finally making re-appearance in Mario games.
man, I wanted a Daisy power-up band 👀

Me: doesn’t understand an assignment
Also me: sees teacher, whose job is to help me
Also also me: decides not to ask for help and waste time trying to figure it out myself because I’m a ****ing idiot that can’t talk to people

Me: doesn’t understand an assignment
Also me: sees teacher, whose job is to help me
Also also me: decides not to ask for help and waste time trying to figure it out myself because I’m a ****ing idiot that can’t talk to people

The worst are the teachers who get mad when asked questions.

I had a friend who dropped one of our college classes because the professor would get enraged whenever someone fell behind or asked a question. He said it was a stressful environment and I agreed. I remained in the class and she eventually lightened up a bit. But almost everybody had dropped it.

For anybody going to college soon: https://www.ratemyprofessors.com/

This is a good tool. Search the professor before you sign up for the class. It's a universal website in which students leave reviews for teachers in almost all schools. Every professor is different so you want an idea of what your getting into.

Back