Place your random thoughts.

I just looked up account merging among us from my apple tablet to the nintendo switch and apparently it’s not possible. They’d be two different accounts. kinda bummed about that but with these game sessions, if I get the switch sessions, earning beans shouldn’t be a problem 🙂. Might see if I can get the switch version soon and a bundle in the game. I really like the bread pet @Xara has :D and the other food goodies are cute.

I keep switching back between vivid and standard color modes on my Switch OLED and I can’t settle on one to stick with. With some games vivid mode looks fantastic and really enhances the graphics and in other games it looks so bright it hurts my eyes.

For those that don’t know “vivid” is the setting the Switch OLED comes with right out of the box. “Standard” was added later because some people complained the Switch OLED’s default color level was too bright and oversaturated.

So basically, I kept myself up nearly all night last night and spent all day today racking my brain over whether or not to go in an entirely new direction with the story I'm currently writing, only to come to the realization that I should stick to what I have because it's already pretty firmly established in my mind, as in the world and characters and their interactions.

Dear me,

STOP OVERTHINKING.

Sincerely, me

There are five major studios, but in my heart, there are seven major studios
  • Walt Disney Pictures
  • Paramount
  • Warner Bros
  • 20th Century Fox
  • Universal
  • Metro Goldwyn Meyer
  • Columbia-Tristar

I hope someone here can help me figure out what is causing the disconnects on my switch. No on in my house knows anything about devices or the internet :/. I don’t want to ask for a separate router for me when Idk if the router or the distance from it is the problem.

I just got Among us and an $11 bundle thing for my switch earlier too; feels like it was a waste of money if I can’t play it on it.

i got banned on roblox for the most ridiculous reason
Screenshot_20240903-190941.png

"fat cube man" is the name of a killer in the game i was playing you have GOT to be kidding me

Reactions: Doo
i got banned on roblox for the most ridiculous reason
View attachment 582723
"fat cube man" is the name of a killer in the game i was playing you have GOT to be kidding me
People are so sensitive these days. For what you said that’s considered harassment, only a fatal liar would accuse you of that.

People are so sensitive these days. For what you said that’s considered harassment, only a fatal liar would accuse you of that.
someone asked what the killer was and i literally just said the name of it, i don't understand why someone would report me for that unless it was just automatic moderation.. the other reasons make even LESS sense too

someone asked what the killer was and i literally just said the name of it, i don't understand why someone would report me for that unless it was just automatic moderation.. the other reasons make even LESS sense too
I'm assuming it was done automatically since it doesn't make sense in context. I don't like automatic moderation, especially when the filters are super strict.

I think I may try the chamoy pickle kit sometime.

I stumbled on to a black widow in my garage (I am terrified of spiders). I sprayed it with what I had, wasp spray. It just seemed to make it mad. I finally squished it with a metal rod I had in my garage, and realized after it had a nest.

Here is what hurts. I dropped my phone while trying to kill it and it shattered my screen. That black widow is in spider hell laughing until I buy a new phone.

I know I am going to have spider nightmares again. Evil thing!

I'm still banned from a website for something I did when I was 12 years old.

I've tried emailing them...but it doesn't really go anywhere. They seem pretty insistent on keeping me banned.

The thing is...I'm not 12 anymore. I'm in my 20's. It seems kinda harsh to stay penalized for this.

I just want the account back to read some of my messages. It would be like such a neat time capsule.

Back