• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

Teenagers in groups scare me when I'm walking alone. Many of them act out more than adults. With even less restraint.

I'm not that much older (or bigger in size). So I've been on the receiving end of harassment when a kid feels the need to start showing off. I'm an easy target. Despite being out of highschool.

The best answer seems to be ignoring it.

Basically, I'm still patiently waiting for the 1.6 Stardew Valley update to drop on the Nintendo Switch console. But now I started thinking: what will happen first? New info on Pokémon Legends Z-A, the announcement of the Switch 2 or the SV 1.6 update? All these things are surely taking their time lol

Back in 2021 I was in New York.

Some guy stops me with a pen and paper. He says "I need you to sign this".

I gave him a blank stare and put one foot out forward.

"I promise I'm not trying to make you buy anything. Just write your name here. It's harmless".

I walked off.

I'm still genuinely curious about why he wanted me to sign it or what he was doing. I've never had an interaction like that. There's been dozens of blank CD scams artists, but I've never ever seen anything like that.

Me: I don't really get nightmares
Also me: Watches nightmare fueling videos like THIS:

Me: I don't really get nightmares
Also me: Watches nightmare fueling videos like THIS:
Props to that guy for recording this. He deserves a gold medal for that. You need a Poké Ball to catch that thing not a butterfly net. 🫡

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dim
Am I one of the few that legitimately wants to go back to work after an extended break? I get another day off tomorrow for Labor Day, but I'm antsy about getting back into the swing of things for the new school year. Maybe it's because my parents continuously drive me nuts with their annoying habits.

I absolutely loved getting a good laugh tonight, there's something so reassuring about it. Sometimes ya just gotta love people lmao

More, please 🍎✨ <--- Apple of Discord

Screenshot_20240902-061532_Chrome.jpg

Woah..........

I feel the great need to go through all my collectibles and just have a few lineups. Collectibles are pretty cute but I feel like some don't see enough daylight. Id imagine I'm not the only one who feels that way, but maybe when the next ac game launches, more members who have little or no collectibles will be on here and I can go through them heavily then. Idk. Maybe I can aim for like, 5 line ups? *Future self laughs at now self*

Bizarre experience at 3AM. I woke-up to my girlfriend answering the phone and giving a loud, detailed reply about how she was appreciative for the call but she was busy and to call again later.

Except the phone never rang. She dreamed she got a phone call and answered it verbally in real life - waking us both up. 😂

I love corn and ice-cream 🌽🍦 I KNOWI TS WEIRD BUT LIKE WHEN YOU MAKE PLAIN ICECREAM AND PUT CORN IN IT ITS SO GOOD

So I found out today that you can buy the remastered versions of Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 on Xbox Store. The first one only costs $5 and the second one costs $10. As much as I want to try them out and see if they’re actually the “last good Sonic games” or if they’re just overrated, asking for a new video game during the school year if it’s not my birthday or Christmas tends to end very badly. I guess I’ll have to wait.

Back