Place your random thoughts.

I walked into a spider web yesterday. So far I haven't seen a spider on me, so I guess i'm ok.
Sadly not the same for the web.

I’ve known about American Idiot for a while, but I’ve never actually listened to it until today when we had to analyze it in band. It’s probably going to be stuck in my head for a while. But that’s a good thing since the song slaps.

"Story of My Life" by One Direction is clearly the popular song. However there's a song by Social Distortion with the exact same name and that's the one I always think of when it's mentioned.

I wonder if Fields of Mistria will come to console someday, as I don't have a Steam account.
The game looks pretty interesting. I really like the 90s anime style.

I was reading through some old Google Docs I had to write in fifth grade. Some of them were stories and they… yeah they were as stupid as you’d expect something from a fifth grader to be lol. But they weren’t as dumb as I thought they would be. They were still horrible, obviously, but I’m surprised how many words I knew and how good my grammar and punctuation was. One of them was about some kid who got abducted by aliens, another one was about me and my little brother being attacked by an alien, and another one was about me really wanting a phone, and my dad said I could buy one the next day, but I didn’t have any patience. I wish I could share them so everyone could bask in the cringe but my school account has my real name in it.

Edit: adding another one I just found, but from 4th grade. This one had me cackling reading it because of how terrible and absurd it is in general. It’s about this 4th grader that’s bullied by everyone at school because he’s the second smallest kid in class, and at home everyone besides his mom is horrible and thinks it’s funny when he’s suffering for some reason. And his little sister starts selling all of his toys which he really cares about, and he gets mad at her, so she starts crying and runs inside and snitches on him. But then… he feels like he’s the bad guy and decides to give her the toys and forgive her even though she always does things like this and always gets out of trouble. Like what. 💀💀 I know you can’t expect a good story from a fourth grader but lmao. I feel like this was written from the perspective of Butters Stotch but if he had an even worse life.

Last edited:
No corrupt data was found on my Pokemon Violet or Among Us. My mom isn’t home so I can’t try removing my switch from the wifi and readding it right now. Not sure what else I can do. I read a lot of users have issues like this even if they have good internet connection. Can’t find a solution though.

I’ll try a few session on my switch again and if I d/c more than once, I’ll switch to my tablet. I really hope I don’t d/c at all since I want to get used to playing on the switch and earn all the rewards for the cosmicube that I bought.

I have enough throwback tickets to buy Inky. I should be happy but my mood is just so bad :/. Also still a little hesitant since there is so much I want.

With the same denominator, the larger the numerator, the larger the fraction.

With the same numerator, the larger the denominator, the smaller the fraction.

With the same difference between the numerator and denominator, the larger the numerator, the closer the fraction is to 1.

With the same quotient between the numerator and denominator, the fraction will always be the same.

My teachers habit of taking a long time between each email response stresses me out.

I needed something tomorrow on the 5th. I sent this message back in August. He finally responds today on the 4th and it's basically 'Oh, are you ready for tomorrow'? 😭 No dude I'm not ready at all.

I need to schedule something for class and I'm going to do it as late as possible because there's a chance he won't reach back to me again.

Hearing that there's a minecraft movie and a sims movie coming up makes me more hopeful that someday there will be a wii sports resort or some sort of mii movie. I know it's quite unlikely. But I've wanted one so bad since I was a kid. I don't think nintendo would care that much about the classic mii series in this day and age, But I think there's a market big enough for it.

My Among Us session on my switch went well; no d/c. I’m hoping the next session goes without a d/c 🤞.

• Love
Reactions: Doo
i want to grow out my hair (ends, bangs) but unfortunately i am falling for the baby bangs propaganda 😔

The Rolling Stone magazine released a list of the best TV episodes of all time and somehow the King of Queens episode where Spence stalks Doug at karaoke wasn’t on there. Personally, I found that episode funnier than the I Love Lucy chocolate factory one (on the list), but what do I know? 😂

Hearing that there's a minecraft movie and a sims movie coming up makes me more hopeful that someday there will be a wii sports resort or some sort of mii movie. I know it's quite unlikely. But I've wanted one so bad since I was a kid. I don't think nintendo would care that much about the classic mii series in this day and age, But I think there's a market big enough for it.
If there was a Mii or Wii Sports movie, Poofesure should definitely have a cameo lol.

Last edited:
If there is anything I learned in life is that there is change. Sometimes you just have to accept it for what it is. You may go through emotions of "Denial" and act like "This isn't real" but when its all let out you feel a lot better about it. Change can be a great thing so as long as you look at the positives and not always the negatives. Keep an open mind because life is full of surprises even sometimes it is not what you expect you have to take it for whats worth.

The other day when I accidentally changed the Among Us session from private to public and two randoms came in, one of them started making demands for me to change settings. For a second I thought they were from tbt since they knew my username since I forgot that I made my nickname the same as here. I was really taken back how demanding they were. That convinced me to never host randoms lol. I don’t mind if anyone from tbt request setting changes since I haven’t been playing long so Idk what settings are the best. Plus I’m comfortable with everyone from here that I’ve been playing with. These randoms though: I don’t know you so I don’t think you should demand that considering you walked in on my private room even though it was my fault for accidentally changing it (not used to switch controls for Among Us).

Sometimes when I’m thinking too much when I’m typing something, I end up typing a word where it shouldn’t be or if I’m talking. I’m pretty sure this has happened more than once too lol.

The other day when I accidentally changed the Among Us session from private to public and two randoms came in, one of them started making demands for me to change settings. For a second I thought they were from tbt since they knew my username since I forgot that I made my nickname the same as here. I was really taken back how demanding they were. That convinced me to never host randoms lol. I don’t mind if anyone from tbt request setting changes since I haven’t been playing long so Idk what settings are the best. Plus I’m comfortable with everyone from here that I’ve been playing with. These randoms though: I don’t know you so I don’t think you should demand that considering you walked in on my private room even though it was my fault for accidentally changing it (not used to switch controls for Among Us).
I relate to this. It's one of the reasons why I never bothered playing Among Us back during it's heyday when the big name Youtubers and streamers played the game (2020). That or it's filled with kids who didn't know how to act accordingly on the internet. Plus, the Among Us TikToks and the oversaturation of Among Us drove me away from trying the game back when it's been played by almost everyone.

The entirety of TBT (especially you) singlehandedly made the game fun again so I tried it and I'll thank you for that.🫂

It's why I never played Roblox and Minecraft that much when the iPad kids took over along with the smp Youtubers and other garbage Youtubers that made mediocre kids content.

Back