Place your random thoughts.

458111338_10226211428293039_6642.jpg

Meanwhile in Arizona: Just when you think it's safe to wander out to the local desert and talk about things best kept private.I give you the secret surveillance saguaro.

The meat refridgerator went down in my local Tesco. All food was moved to the reduced fridge and discounted. Cleared the shelf of rump steak and picked up extra chicken breast and turkey mince. Saved over £15! 😋

Ended up waiting in a crowded room for 2 hours waiting for a new social security card.

When my ticket was actually called to the booth, the whole process was about 3 minutes. >.>

I had some great Chinese food afterwards though.

I like making my pfps on my school account Pokémon because most people don’t know the majority of Pokémon, so no one can laugh at it or say anything. The only people that do know are weebs also play Pokémon.

But I swear to God if I ever make my pfp Raichu and someone asks me if it’s Pikachu I’m going to have to throw hands with them lol

Reactions: Doo
I want to clarify something about my desired mii movie, so as not to jinx it haha.
Either live action or cute, normal 3d animation are optimal. Preferably live action for me, because I want to see a realistic Wuhu Island. I don’t want to see some sort of freakish spherical headed dog with individual eye veins or something haha.

I want to clarify something about my desired mii movie, so as not to jinx it haha.
Either live action or cute, normal 3d animation are optimal. Preferably live action for me, because I want to see a realistic Wuhu Island. I don’t want to see some sort of freakish spherical headed dog with individual eye veins or something haha.
Good idea! I was thinking that too. I have no idea who could play the Miis though, like Matt, Lucia, etc. It would have to be some funny people who are also talented enough to deliver a good performance.

When any of the remaining Beatles members pass, (both are 80+ years old now). it's going to hit me like no celebrity death has.

The band was an important part of my childhood and was my gateway into different bands and music. I had a CD with songs such as 'Dr Robert' 'Yesterday' 'Nowhere Man' and 'Day Tripper'. I fell in love with it.

While I didn't necessarily stick with the softer or psychedelic rock stuff, it sparked my curiosity about what other music could sound like.

need to go grocery shopping this morning since I haven't eaten yet and I really like to make sausage for breakfast, but I'm honestly thinking about buying some tofu as well. it's a lot cheaper than chicken and has a lot of protein, and I've tried it a few times and really like it. I was thinking I could fry it up with some veggies and stir fry sauce and have it over rice for dinner.

it might be a mistake going to the grocery store when I'm hungry though 😂

I always found it ridiculous how anime fans would rank characters from strongest to weakest based on WHEN they were killed off

I thought it was Thursday today, and despite liking how it's Friday, I just feel stuck when it comes to writing like I wanted to do today. :/
So all my thoguhts are all jumbled

• Hug
I’m hoping today I don’t have any connection problems for my game sessions🤞I’m feeling a little sleepy too but got to stay awake.

• Hug
Back