Place your random thoughts.

I still got a lot to get sorted with my shop and maybe some tting to stock up on some stuff, but I’m debating posting what I have and locking it and updating it as I go. 🤔 I’m really excited about what I have so far and how it looks 🙂.

TV hasn't been able to hold my interest in months. Anime, live action, cartoons, none of it keeps me entertained anymore. It has given me more time to read books and play video games, so that's something.

Everyone got a super rare collectible for themselves, and here I am with a bluebird and a sheep. XD Oh wait, I did buy a rare collectible...it was a black feather for my bestie!

I mean, it's not like I regret it or anything. They were clearly happy earlier and I wanted to help out as soon as the event started. So now I feel weird because I want something more than that...? I'm so greedy x_x

Last edited:
I was talking to my dad about how Jack Black has been in a few video game movies lately: the Mario movie, Borderlands movie, and now the Minecraft movie. I said, “What’s next, the Zelda movie?” And for some reason he thought there was already a Zelda movie. 😂 (maybe those bad CD-I cutscenes?) But I guess Jack Black could play Tingle in a Zelda movie.

I was talking to my dad about how Jack Black has been in a few video game movies lately: the Mario movie, Borderlands movie, and now the Minecraft movie. I said, “What’s next, the Zelda movie?” And for some reason he thought there was already a Zelda movie. 😂 (maybe those bad CD-I cutscenes?) But I guess Jack Black could play Tingle in a Zelda movie.
I saw online someone said if they had a BOTW movie, Jennifer Coolidge should play one of the Great Fairies. 😂 Perfect casting!

Last edited:
So there is a hard lesson where not everyone wants to be your friend. You can be friendly to all, but some may not be interested.

But here’s a harder lesson. Even best friends that you maintained friendship for years have the right to break friendship if they want to. Sure you may not be mean or rude to them (or anyone else), but you could’ve said something or done something that bothered them, and that would result in losing your friendship with them.

What is up with the logic in Ace Attorney Investigation... why do I have to present the crime scene photo to the crime scene to deduce that someone's name is wrong... I'm not even going to spoiler it because there's no logic behind it.
The first game really needed an option to present profiles, this is so stupid. I know we're not working with contradictions all the time, but presenting the thing to the thing? God I hate the logic of this game so much sometimes.

What is up with the logic in Ace Attorney Investigation... why do I have to present the crime scene photo to the crime scene to deduce that someone's name is wrong... I'm not even going to spoiler it because there's no logic behind it.
The first game really needed an option to present profiles, this is so stupid. I know we're not working with contradictions all the time, but presenting the thing to the thing? God I hate the logic of this game so much sometimes.
I don’t know if he’s in this game, but Gumshoe was always so handsome to me that it redeemed any flaws hehe. 😍

Mickey Mouse’s biggest enemy isn’t Pete, any other Disney villain, or Bugs Bunny. It’s the South Park Mickey. Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse brings love and respect to all, but South Park’s Mickey Mouse is mean and hateful.

Also, nobody takes identity theft or impersonation too kindly. I’m sure the South Park Mickey would be ultimately defeated by Disney’s Mickey and his magic.

The Nintendo Switch will become a massive source of nostalgia in the future.

Long lifespan. One of the highest selling consoles ever. Hit its peak during a globally historic pandemic.

It might not be my personal favorite console. However I recognize that it will be strongly revered.
that's wild because I honestly have little to no personal attachment to the Switch. could be because it was officially revealed right around the time when I really started to struggle with bipolar and so I wasn't able to enjoy it much. but I don't know, it doesn't give the same cozy nostalgic vibe that other Nintendo consoles give. if they make a second console that is backward compatible then I would probably be pretty happy to say goodbye to my current Switch and not feel some sort of attachment to it, even though I've had it for almost five and a half years.

that's wild because I honestly have little to no personal attachment to the Switch. could be because it was officially revealed right around the time when I really started to struggle with bipolar and so I wasn't able to enjoy it much. but I don't know, it doesn't give the same cozy nostalgic vibe that other Nintendo consoles give. if they make a second console that is backward compatible then I would probably be pretty happy to say goodbye to my current Switch and not feel some sort of attachment to it, even though I've had it for almost five and a half years.

I don't have much attachment towards it either. I have too many issues with it (the beginning of paid online for nintendo, removal of virtual console, drifting controllers).

It will be looked back on very fondly. It's long 7+ year lifespan means an entire generation of kids will have grown up with it. This is a long gap between consoles. (And with 143 million sold, there's a lot of kids growing up with it as a childhood console in that number).

It might not be immediate, but the nostalgic craze over it will be heavy.

I wouldn’t feel too much nostalgia for the Nintendo Switch either. Granted, the very idea of playing on the go and putting it on the big screen was a great idea, but the software isn’t all that great. The only Switch exclusives I actually appreciated were Pokémon Sword/Shield, Pokémon Scarlet/Violet, and Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and even they were inferior to Pokémon Sun/Moon and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Most of the games I played on the Nintendo Switch were older games. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a port of a Wii U game, Super Mario 3D All Stars is a port of three older games, Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu/Let’s Go Eevee (which was actually better than Sun/Moon) was a remake of a Gameboy Color game, and Metroid Prime Remastered is just an HD version of a GameCube game. Not to mention, but the Nintendo 64 app on Nintendo Switch Online. So yeah, with less appreciation for newer games, I’m not going to feel as much nostalgia for the Switch once it’s over.

Pokemon Crystal is extremely soothing to look at for me. I can't think of any other games that make me feel that way. (Maybe Yoshi's Island for SNES).

Funny enough, I was born after Generation 2. (Grew up around 5 and 6).

But due to aesthetic, this is the one I find extremely comfortable.

images (4) (13).jpeg

This is reminding me of when I started feeling nostalgic for Pokemon X & Y and was really confused because I didn't think that was possible.
One day I'm probably going to be nostalgic for New Horizons and be just as confused.

I’m looking forward to the polls. I really hope I get nominated for the decorating one. I think house/room decorating is one of my strong points in events and AC in general but I haven’t won one yet. I’m hoping I break the “curse” 🤞. Also would like to win the animated collectible since I don’t have even one yet but chances are even slimmer for that. Got my fingers crossed though 🤞

Back