• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

Oh my god, I never noticed that until you posted this!

This reminds me of when I was once at a 99 Cents Only store two years ago before they closed down, and I found some stationery kits they carried there, and it contained the typo, "dairy", instead of, "diary". They took them down off of the shelves a couple of weeks after I saw this at the former store.

1725840310872.jpeg
1725840321315.jpeg

you know where you live SUCKS when someone makes a post on reddit asking “i just moved here from X state, what is there to do nearby?” and all the locals are like “ first of all, why would you ever move here to begin with..?”

you know where you live SUCKS when someone makes a post on reddit asking “i just moved here from X state, what is there to do nearby?” and all the locals are like “ first of all, why would you ever move here to begin with..?”
that's some huge Ohio vibes, like yes please don't willingly come and live here bdjfhsjskssbb

that's some huge Ohio vibes, like yes please don't willingly come and live here bdjfhsjskssbb
maryland here, not going to tell which part but you can probably tell from what im about to say: please don’t come here unless you want to drive on horrendous roads and get murdered, thanks.

maryland here, not going to tell which part but you can probably tell from what im about to say: please don’t come here unless you want to drive on horrendous roads and get murdered, thanks.
I did plan on visiting all 50 states within my lifetime. I didn’t know that I should avoid some of them.

I did plan on visiting all 50 states within my lifetime. I didn’t know that I should avoid some of them.
i mean, it’s not ALL bad and like any other place, there are cities with high crime rates to avoid.

The only thing I don't like about my state(Massachusetts) is the ban on flavored nicotine products and the absolutely RIDICULOUS tax hike(75%!) on ones you can get! Otherwise, yeah....MA ain't so bad! xD

OG nintendogs on OG phat DS is perhaps the most innocent, charming game Nintendo has ever made. You pet your pupperoni and sometimes you can give your good boy or girl either a lightbulb or a funny light up bone as a treat 🐶🐾💖

I'm trying to learn how to take responsibility for a pet, so I got Nintendogs: Dalmatian and Friends over the summer. The game works just fine, but whenever I try to get the puppy to learn its name, it barks, the game says it heard me, and says "Say the puppy's name into the microphone!" is my voice not clear enough for you or is my 3ds just deaf?

One of my least favorite parts of school was being told 'Why didn't you go the restroom or locker between classes'?

The school is huge. I can't even get to my classes on time if I walk without a detour. Then you'll write me up anyways. We have about 2 minutes and 30 seconds. It doesn't help if my locker is on another side of the building.

It was infuriating and I don't miss that at all.

I had a teacher who would stand near the door and lock it the moment the bell rang. She said we weren't allowed in so we had to explain why we were late to the principal and get a form signed to enter back into her class. Sometimes I was simply late because kids were blocking the hallway and chatting. I physically could do nothing about that.

Sometimes it's not the kids who are problematic. It's unfortunately adults too.

One of my least favorite parts of school was being told 'Why didn't you go the restroom or locker between classes'?

The school is huge. I can't even get to my classes on time if I walk without a detour. Then you'll write me up anyways. We have about 2 minutes and 30 seconds. It doesn't help if my locker is on another side of the building.

It was infuriating and I don't miss that at all.

I had a teacher who would stand near the door and lock it the moment the bell rang. She said we weren't allowed in so we had to explain why we were late to the principal and get a form signed to enter back into her class. Sometimes I was simply late because kids were blocking the hallway and chatting. I physically could do nothing about that.

Sometimes it's not the kids who are problematic. It's unfortunately adults too.
As a sophomore in high school, I relate to this so much. We only have a 5 minute grace period between classes to go to the bathroom or use the water fountain. And if you don't go to the bathroom during that period, you have to wait until the next one to go. Or, if you're lucky and have a class that permits the use of bathroom passes, use those. Thankfully, my classes are closer to each other than last year (I.e. my 7th and 8th hours were on opposite sides of the campus last year), so its less of a problem.

well yall, it's almost that time of year. I wore my winter coat for half of yesterday, and now I'm sitting at my desk with my space heater blowing on me because I've been freezing all morning. soon it'll be cold enough for me to sleep with my heated blanket at night again hehehe 🥰

Back