• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

We were learning about Sigma notations in math class, and I’m very surprised but also very glad that no one said any stupid **** that had to do with that word. Maybe they’re getting a little more mature?

Yeah I’ve seen that one lol
There was this really weird laundry detergent in China that had major racial implications to it. Basically this black guy walks up to this Chinese woman and she shoves him into her washer and lets it run while sitting on top of the lid and then she gets off of the lid and the guy is now Chinese and clean. Lots of people called out the ad on YouTube.

I got an orange creamsicle lollipop at the store, but the taste reminds me of those musty lollipops I would get while trick-or-treating. 😭 It wasn't bad, I was just expecting something different.

There was a strawberry and banana flavor that intrigued me, so I'll probably get that one next time. :p

There was this really weird laundry detergent in China that had major racial implications to it. Basically this black guy walks up to this Chinese woman and she shoves him into her washer and lets it run while sitting on top of the lid and then she gets off of the lid and the guy is now Chinese and clean. Lots of people called out the ad on YouTube.
That reminds me of this racist Thai commercial I saw online where a black guy gets a girl’s balloon out of a tree or tower (?) and the mom yells at the guy to leave her daughter alone. He goes home to bed, then the bed turns into a toothbrush and he turns into toothpaste with a message “appearance can be deceiving.” Like…really? That would definitely not fly in the US.

This enemy... THIS enemy.... wildly entertains me 😂 go watch him do his thing in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (I wish I could find a gif of him lol) and you'll see what I mean. It's like, "What is this guy's problem?? Why is he going crazy??"

He's literally the first ever excited, overly happy hype meme thing (idk the actual name lol)

R.f010c6b142f96b51f682f57c7b1cbba4
OIP.h4rZG6CSlSUkUM5Zkb6_cwHaG1
The lil meme guy is called Fsjal! He’s just like me fr

I need to get up and eat and take my medicine; just not feeling it 😔.Just realized too that I messed up on something I made for my shop. >.<

The lil meme guy is called Fsjal! He’s just like me fr
Not me going "what the actual crap even is that name" out loud xD but really though, I would have NEVER even known that so thank you, now I won't be kept up at night trying to figure it out lmao 💖 and honestly that's me too, when I go out to eat.

Back