Place your random thoughts.

I’m looking forward to the polls. I really hope I get nominated for the decorating one. I think house/room decorating is one of my strong points in events and AC in general but I haven’t won one yet. I’m hoping I break the “curse” 🤞. Also would like to win the animated collectible since I don’t have even one yet but chances are even slimmer for that. Got my fingers crossed though 🤞
I can’t wait for the polls too. I already know which ones I’m voting for (hopefully my favorites get nominated, even if I don’t get a single nomination).

I’m debating whether I should tt to stock up on some items for my store that I’m working on and/or to stock up on some materials for it as well. I hate dealing with the mail and the cockroaches after tting, which is why I haven’t been doing it anymore.

I had my flu shot earlier this morning and it doesn’t hurt at all. It doesn’t even feel that sore. I’m so relieved about that.

Not as happy about the other things that happened at my physical… my doctor said that before I go to sleep, I have to lie on the floor in this certain position to stretch my core, and also I don’t have good posture, and I need physical therapy, and (I learned about this in a different appointment from a while ago) not only do I have some scoliosis, but also apparently my one of my legs is longer than the other. I hate this. Why do I have so many random health issues? >.>

I don’t understand the whole trope of “I can fix him”, like in romance novel when a woman falls for a toxic guy but it’s somehow justified by his troubled past and/or the woman ends up changing him. (*cough, cough* Colleen Hoover books)

I understand the demand for morally gray characters, especially ones with interesting backstories, but at some point a line is crossed. Like…I’m fine with these kind of men in fiction, just not as the main love interest.

Then again, I’ve never been into “bad boy” characters. I’m more into a big, goofy himbo type with a heart of gold lol.

it doesn’t make sense to me how some people just stop wearing their retainer. like if forget to wear them an hour after i’m supposed to have them in, my teeth start hurting??

If I could breakdance, I’d probably do it at 3am exclusively.
3am is usually when I decide to dance at all. And never around other people. If my cat could take and post videos, it would be embarrassing 😳
Post automatically merged:

I had my flu shot earlier this morning and it doesn’t hurt at all. It doesn’t even feel that sore. I’m so relieved about that.

Not as happy about the other things that happened at my physical… my doctor said that before I go to sleep, I have to lie on the floor in this certain position to stretch my core, and also I don’t have good posture, and I need physical therapy, and (I learned about this in a different appointment from a while ago) not only do I have some scoliosis, but also apparently my one of my legs is longer than the other. I hate this. Why do I have so many random health issues? >.>
These are a few of many reasons I get major anxiety about visiting the doctor. I think I would rather die, than hear the news that I am going to die.

I don’t understand the whole trope of “I can fix him”, like in romance novel when a woman falls for a toxic guy but it’s somehow justified by his troubled past and/or the woman ends up changing him. (*cough, cough* Colleen Hoover books)

I understand the demand for morally gray characters, especially ones with interesting backstories, but at some point a line is crossed. Like…I’m fine with these kind of men in fiction, just not as the main love interest.

Then again, I’ve never been into “bad boy” characters. I’m more into a big, goofy himbo type with a heart of gold lol.
for real omg... morally gray or not, I want the fictional men to be good to me?? even when I'm not looking at things from a self-insert perspective I have next to zero patience for toxic behavior from love interests, and that has significantly cut down on the amount of shoujo/josei series I can actually enjoy hhhhh 😔

Reminder to self: Always put "no reactions please" when you make a WBY post and retract it shortly after.

I have an unpopular opinion as a fan of Cher. I was watching a YouTube video by Deja Skye where she went over the ten lip sync songs she thought were just awful and needed redemption and it made me think of the season 14 final lip sync of Willow Pill vs Lady Camden and how it was Cher’s cover of ABBA’s Gimme Gimme Gimme (A Man After Midnight) which is my personal favorite song from the band. I thought Cher’s version sounded dreadful and as if she was drunk as you can barely understand her and that awful auto tune made things even worse. I like Cher as a singer and think she has made some amazing songs such as Turn Back Time or Heart of Stone but Gimme Gimme Gimme is just horrendous. I can’t believe that Cher actually made an awful song and released it as a single! Why does she sound like she drank three bottles of wine before the recording session? It’s just a terrible song made by her in general!

Facebook keeps showing me posts that I wrote when I was 11 years old.

I'm not sure if I find it endearing or if it makes me want to cringe. Or both.

Screenshot 2024-09-08 10.02.02 AM.png

this lives in my head rent free

like I'll just be minding my own business and suddenly I'm like "do my toey-touuuuuch my toey-touuuuuch" 😂

Please don't ask me what my favorite word is; I don't know why, but every time I think about it, it all comes back to the f-bomb. Kinda ironic because I despise swearing and I don't say it all the time. But of course I have to hear it every single day 😭

I spent a lot of time reading about John Lennon, listening to his music, etc. I even saw some of the important locations he visited in England. (Needless to say I'm a huge fan).

So the way it all hits a screeching halt in 1980 has always bothered me. Because he was murdered by a stranger.

It feels like there should be more. A reunion with The Beatles, reconciliation, more to his story. I even saw a photo of him wearing a space invaders shirt. Right before Video Games and Nintendo became huge. Feels like there should have been a photo of him a few years later in front of an NES.

Like.many things, it was all ruined by a lunatic with a gun.

(space invaders photo).

vf5u0s7j69f51.jpg

I need to get up, eat and take my medicine before my mood gets worse, but I really don’t want to :/.

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
i feel dumb for spending money on the legos for this event; I don’t think I’d have gotten Inky had I not done it though. But, I didn’t get the main thing that I wanted so the money I spent wasn’t really worth it even though I’ll be keeping the animal crossing sets and probably the legos too. I did have a lot of fun during the event. Just feeling frustrated and disappointrd

No comments or replies please.

Last edited:
Back