• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

1725899236312.png
Now pretend that the 0's are also 135's 😎 I would quite literally not spend a single ticket or throwback ticket and just stay in the 35's forever. Numbers do a thing to my brain and they make me happy.

Edit:
1725899601079.png

Aww man, lol

I'm trying to learn how to take responsibility for a pet, so I got Nintendogs: Dalmatian and Friends over the summer. The game works just fine, but whenever I try to get the puppy to learn its name, it barks, the game says it heard me, and says "Say the puppy's name into the microphone!" is my voice not clear enough for you or is my 3ds just deaf?
You've probably figured it out by now, but in case not, this is intentional. It takes a few repetitions for the pup to learn its name.

manifesting a sonic adventure and adventure 2 rerelease for the switch/or its successor one day. (i am delulu but let me dream 😔)

I have a class on American literature, and we're studying the Declaration of Independence for our first unit.

Now, what does this have to do with anything...it took me back to when I was in second grade. When I first learned of this historical document, I had this weird idea of copying the whole thing on a sheet of paper.

I only got up to the first paragraph and gave up after that.

This reminded me why my brother and I watched his show when we were kids

Ok, but the FDS version of some NES/Famicom soundtracks sound infinitely better on the Famicom Disk System due to how the FDS had more sound channels than the NES.

So I’m now a member for ten years. Over the last ten years, here’s what I got and what I didn’t get:
  • I never got suspended or banned, even though I did get nine warnings.
  • I did go over 10,000 TBT before. I even went over 20,000 TBT.
  • Although I won a staff favorite before (which is how I got a Tetris Grid) and won a few raffles (both user-hosted and official ones), I never won a contest, got a holiday award collectible (such as the golden egg), or was on the winning team of a team event.
  • I did play games online with others besides Animal Crossing.
  • I posted a thread that got stickied before.
  • I also posted a discussion thread or two that passed 1,000 posts.
  • Top tier collectibles I never owned:
    • Fair Pinwheel
    • Weird Doll
    • White Feather
    • Black Feather
    • Final Boss Feather
    • Sweet Feather
    • Yellow Letter
    • Love Ball
    • Love Potion
    • Celeste Chick Plush
  • Although this fair was the first time I purchased a prize that goes in the mail, I’m no stranger to “real life prizes” in TBT Fairs. Previous times I got one was having my character in the banner, and having custom lineart from Laudine.
  • I did get art from others, but not RLC purchases.
Let’s see how this is going to go in the next ten years.

Ok, but the FDS version of some NES/Famicom soundtracks sound infinitely better on the Famicom Disk System due to how the FDS had more sound channels than the NES.
It's actually how I prefer my Zelda 2 title screen music. I agree it sounds better.

I also think the FDS version of the Zelda title music sounds a whole lot more interesting. To me, it's the bits that sound like bells. Here's a back to back comparison of FDS vs NES

Sometimes, I wish I was on the staff team so I can’t be blocked. There’s no specific member I’m targeting. I just don’t like it when anybody does it to me.

But after how I behaved during this past fair (according to my judgment), I don’t know if I’m fit for the staff team. Some of my posts or messages to the staff seem impatient or were unnecessary.

Yesterday was the first day in... a long time that I actually felt like drawing something in pixel art just for the fun of it... and I did it.
Drawing whether digital or by hand simply for the fun of it like never happens. There is usually a reason to do so.
I have the same feeling today. So maybe I'll draw a little something something again. Idk.

This enemy... THIS enemy.... wildly entertains me 😂 go watch him do his thing in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (I wish I could find a gif of him lol) and you'll see what I mean. It's like, "What is this guy's problem?? Why is he going crazy??"

He's literally the first ever excited, overly happy hype meme thing (idk the actual name lol)

R.f010c6b142f96b51f682f57c7b1cbba4
OIP.h4rZG6CSlSUkUM5Zkb6_cwHaG1

If you took the same Sporcle quizzes after doing poorly the first time or quitting the first time, even getting a 100% the second time or later doesn’t change the fact you failed the first time.

Back