• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

I always kinda wished the warnings on a profile could be hidden after they expire.

Sure, it's not public to others. However, seeing them each time I click my profile and being reminded of past mistakes isn't exactly the most pleasant thing either. Especially in my case, where the language thing was quite literally because I overlooked an image I posted. Not me actually writing curse words out. A genuine mistake.

Not to mention the ones from years ago.

Screenshot 2024-09-10 6.11.32 PM.png

This enemy... THIS enemy.... wildly entertains me 😂 go watch him do his thing in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (I wish I could find a gif of him lol) and you'll see what I mean. It's like, "What is this guy's problem?? Why is he going crazy??"

He's literally the first ever excited, overly happy hype meme thing (idk the actual name lol)

R.f010c6b142f96b51f682f57c7b1cbba4
OIP.h4rZG6CSlSUkUM5Zkb6_cwHaG1
If you want to know the name, the actual meme name is called Fsjal (real name btw). I remember that meme back at 2012.

Seeing a classmate after highschool is like a post credits scene to me. Graduation is like the credits. After that, there's nothing binding you together anymore.

It's uncanny valley to me. I always remember those little interactions in public after graduation. Like, that part of life is over, but here's 10 seconds of somebody who I have blurry memories about. "Go wave hello".

My feeling when I completely ignored the debate and everything associated with it successfully, and finished the newest story in HSR instead.... and will continue to ignore politics until the end of time.

And on that note, I am headed to sleep.

I feel petty for going to the dentist just to get a tooth filed down. In my defense, it was poking my tongue and very irritating. That little saw tool felt kinda good though. 😂

The amount of documents that I have to sign every day makes me feel like a cartoon character.😝

Just gonna try and plan my day here. Pretty simple really, just gonna work on the extra drawings for people before the day is over. I shoudl get them done, though I never enjoy the colouring aspect because I feel like I'm missing details on what to do with the colouring in.
And focus on my islands again while trying to pump myself up for Thursday and Friday.

Seeing a classmate after highschool is like a post credits scene to me. Graduation is like the credits. After that, there's nothing binding you together anymore.

It's uncanny valley to me. I always remember those little interactions in public after graduation. Like, that part of life is over, but here's 10 seconds of somebody who I have blurry memories about. "Go wave hello".
Only five people who graduated with me have seen me since then. I don’t want to see any of them unless it’s under my terms.
Post automatically merged:

That reminds me of this racist Thai commercial I saw online where a black guy gets a girl’s balloon out of a tree or tower (?) and the mom yells at the guy to leave her daughter alone. He goes home to bed, then the bed turns into a toothbrush and he turns into toothpaste with a message “appearance can be deceiving.” Like…really? That would definitely not fly in the US.
Yeah I’ve seen clips of that ad too. I think it was on a WatchMojo list of controversial ads.

Last edited:
Fun celebrity interaction I had with this man. (Professional wrestler Jay Lethal).

I woke up early and took a walk outside. There was a paparazzi forming outside the Hilton Inn. I was curious but I also wasn't taking part in that. (I generally do not agree with bothering famous people). So I stood away from it.

As he was walking out of the door, he turned in my direction smiled and waved at me.

Ironically, I was the only person he acknowledged. While I was also the only one specifically not seeking his attention.

01-jay-lethal-aew-2021-001.jpg

You know, I am free to believe what I want to believe in and agree with anyone who I want to agree with. But conspiracy theories? I’m not buying into them. Even if some are true (which we may have no proof of), they’re still harmful to society.

it's interesting to note that, even when I was a kid/teen, I did not like my given name. you would not catch me referring to myself by my given nickname. it never really felt like my name. I liked to call myself Bug, and even other nicknames that were remotely similar to my given name, but not my actual name. it felt uncomfortable.

now I'm an adult and I've been going by my preferred name (my middle name, which was originally supposed to be my first name, much to the dismay of my dad) for a few years now, and it really feels more like me. but people in my dad's family absolutely hate it and still call me by my given first name. hearing it is equivalent to the sound of someone scraping a knife on a ceramic plate.

I wish I could never be associated with my former name ever again. I hate it.

You know, I am free to believe what I want to believe in and agree with anyone who I want to agree with. But conspiracy theories? I’m not buying into them. Even if some are true (which we may have no proof of), they’re still harmful to society.
The only conspiracy theory I believe in is how the Oscars are rigged some years.

On another topic, I keep thinking that monkey pox sounds like an adorable name for such a deadly disease. Every time I hear someone mentioning the name, I get this image of a monkey laying in a little bed with a teeny tiny old fashioned glass thermometer in its mouth and a tiny ice pack on top of its head. And then I laugh thinking about that image and then feel bad because I know it’s a very serious disease.

Back