• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

So these are the themes of the TBT Fair and Camp TBT events since 2020:
  • 2020 - Dream theme fair
  • 2021 - Generic theme camp
  • 2022 - Enchanted theme fair
  • 2023 - Space theme camp
  • 2024 - Birthday theme fair
I heard that the staff were planning on a Big City Greens themed Camp TBT next year.

The listing for the original Animal Crossing on Amazon back in 2003 on the Wayback Machine. I couldn't go back to 2002.
I didn't play AC when it first released, it wasn't until later though borrowing a copy from someone I knew.
Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 12.31.20 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 12.43.18 PM.png

My favorite comments on the page:
Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 12.29.40 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 12.28.04 PM.png

What lol
Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 12.48.40 PM.jpg

Last edited:
the hurricane where I live passed and thankfully nothing bad happened at the area i live. the only bad thing is I lost service / mobile data last night and wasn't able to contact anyone or access websites. its working now but the power is still out and could be out for a few days. im safe tho!

I've noticed that I have an anxious reaction to clicking my notifications and seeing that I've been quoted.

I think it's because the forum that I used a child was generally more hostile and argumentive. Getting quoted was usually not going to be something nice. I still carry that feeling over.

Not that this is a mean community (from what I've seen anyways) but some things can't be shaken away.

I haven't realized until now that I can use the Windows key + V to see my clipboard, as well as a bunch of punctuation/symbols that I can't otherwise access on my physical keyboard... I feel a bit dumb since I've been searching online for em dash, the degree symbol, and E accent aigu (é) every time I wanted to use them, which was pretty frequent. T^T

One of my least favorite 'big corporation' trends right now has been the crackdown on password sharing. Netflix found success with it so now Disney+ is copying.

I have one parent and we are a family of 4 siblings living all separate. I subscribe to Peacock and share it, my oldest brother pays and shares his disney+ password, my mother shares Netflix, etc etc etc. It works out.

Corporate greed will complicate what we've been doing for years.

If they can offer a family plan, fair enough. I understand that from a business perspective. If not - it's just anti consumer.

it's surprising how much of my Spanish vocabulary I've retained considering I haven't taken Spanish since 2016. maybe I could try to learn it again? might be a little easier than German haha. I think my Spanish comprehension is better just because I'm exposed to it more.

(me daydreaming about being fluent in Spanish and German as well as English hehehe)

I haven't realized until now that I can use the Windows key + V to see my clipboard, as well as a bunch of punctuation/symbols that I can't otherwise access on my physical keyboard... I feel a bit dumb since I've been searching online for em dash, the degree symbol, and E accent aigu (é) every time I wanted to use them, which was pretty frequent. T^T
I DIDNT KNOW THAT NOW I FEEL LIKE A FOOL 🤣

A bit early for this, but still cackling at the existence of the “guy version” of “Santa Baby”…”Santa BUDDY.” 😂

Why were the servers down earlier?? :0
Post automatically merged:

I've used Win + period for emojis and GIFs but I didn't know there was an option there for the clipboard and extra symbols until now!

Every once in awhile, I think about this clip and go, "yeah, Mike Patton was right - Wolfmother did indeed suck" (well, at least they don't suck as much as Greta Van Fleet does).

i just woke up a bit early and i'm super energetic right now. i feel like going for a walk but i just checked the weather and it's one degree outside. i might try going back to sleep instead

I feel extremely happy to know I'm not the only person who thinks killing harmless bugs who are not causing any problems or being a nuisance to anyone is really sad.
Do you think an insect suddenly wants to die when it was minding its own business? Why is it acceptable to randomly kill harmless insects that are not doing anything bad just because you hate bugs? Would you kill another animal or person because you didn't like them? No? Why is it acceptable to treat insects with such malice? Why do bugs deserve to die and all other animal species(Mammals, Birds, Reptiles, Amphibians and Fish) deserve to live? Insects are living things too and we should treat all of the living things we share the planet with with basic respect, it's not that hard to leave animals alone. Do people not have any empathy for the small creatures we share a home with? Is that why bugs don't deserve to live, because they are small so that makes them worthless?
Screenshot 2024-09-12 225122.jpg

It makes me upset whenever I find Centipedes at the park and I like sitting and watching them crawl on the concrete and people randomly come over and try and stomp on them for no reason 😞 I thought I was being oversensitive by being upset, I'm glad other people feel the same.

Wow, I just noticed that the majority of my artwork this year has been blue 🩵. It makes sense, since it is my favorite color currently XD Yellow seems to be the runner up!

I feel extremely happy to know I'm not the only person who thinks killing harmless bugs who are not causing any problems or being a nuisance to anyone is really sad.
Do you think an insect suddenly wants to die when it was minding its own business? Why is it acceptable to randomly kill harmless insects that are not doing anything bad just because you hate bugs? Would you kill another animal or person because you didn't like them? No? Why is it acceptable to treat insects with such malice? Why do bugs deserve to die and all other animal species(Mammals, Birds, Reptiles, Amphibians and Fish) deserve to live? Insects are living things too and we should treat all of the living things we share the planet with with basic respect, it's not that hard to leave animals alone. Do people not have any empathy for the small creatures we share a home with? Is that why bugs don't deserve to live, because they are small so that makes them worthless?
View attachment 584039
It makes me upset whenever I find Centipedes at the park and I like sitting and watching them crawl on the concrete and people randomly come over and try and stomp on them for no reason 😞 I thought I was being oversensitive by being upset, I'm glad other people feel the same.
My mom use to waste salt on worms (and snails too, I think) that were nowhere near our house.
She also bought this flyswatter that looks like a tennis racket. Apparently it's supposed to shock stuff. Who on Earth even thought of this.

Also, I'm afraid of most bugs and absolutely in my life cannot harm them. There have been times where I try to take it back outside and end up failing.

I can't understand why most people will kill them when they're outside. They're outside.

Back