• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

Someone (he’s kind of my friend) asked me to name every Kirby game earlier as a joke. Pretty sure he was surprised when I actually started naming all of them lmao. His reaction was lowkey hilarious, I actually want someone else to ask me that question.

Last edited:
I'm going to need another Chromebook or just a better laptop. I can still use it, but I'll have to turn the screen up to face the ceiling and it's really hard to see things at times. Especially when I'm trying to write my story.

GXNk2XeXUAA85B4.jpeg

(This not the video, just a picture)

Last edited:
Someone asked me to name every Kirby game earlier as a joke. Pretty sure he was surprised when I actually started naming all of them lmao. His reaction was lowkey hilarious, I actually want someone else to ask me that question.

It reminds me of when I was in 10th grade. I saw another kid at lunch on his 3DS playing Bravely Default. He was sitting alone so I struck up a conversation.

I told him I was good at smash brothers.

I didn't specify what I meant by 'good'. At home, I had over 10,000+ games and practiced regularly with an online group.

So when we played the next day I comboed him into oblivion as a dozen different characters. He wasn't mad. Only surprised.

We ended up playing for the next couple of years. Even a bit post graduation. We also formed our own little group and one of our teachers occasionally joined.

They never quite caught up to me but we all had fun regardless.

The only thing I don't like about my state(Massachusetts) is the ban on flavored nicotine products and the absolutely RIDICULOUS tax hike(75%!) on ones you can get! Otherwise, yeah....MA ain't so bad! xD

They don't call it Taxachusetts for nothing.

Sometimes, I wish I was on the staff team so I can’t be blocked. There’s no specific member I’m targeting. I just don’t like it when anybody does it to me.

I don't really care if someone here blocks me (that includes the other forum that I also sometimes post on). The only issue I have is in the game threads when your turn keeps getting passed over because the user that blocked you keeps posting after you (they out themselves pretty quick by doing this though, ha ha).

Has you ever listened to a song and it made you cry? It just happened to me, and the song in question was Megadeth's "A Tout le Monde". 😢

I would've put this in "What's Bothering You", but the song isn't bothering me. I guess I was... touched.

Last edited:
I wonder how many people actually did watch the debate. It's so close to election that I think most people already decided who they are voting for anyway. Is there really a group out there that's still undecided? I find it hard to believe, but I guess it is slightly possible.
The only reason I can think of for watching was out of curiosity (my reason).

When I was 12 years old, I tried to write a suicide prevention post on a forum. Almost like a PSA.

It got locked. The reason was that there were much better resources out there to help people rather than what I had posted.

I don't remember why I posted it, but I think my intentions were good. I didn't have the writing ability yet to convey it properly.

So last decade, Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival was shaping up to be the worst Nintendo game of the decade. Until it was announced that not all Pokémon will be available in Sword/Shield.

Even after everything that went wrong in the 2020s, I still think the 1930s (and to the world in general, the 1940s) were worse than the 2020s. Like the 30s, the economy today was in a bad shape. But the 30s also had the following that was not present in the 2020s:
  • Jim Crow Laws
  • The Dust Bowl
  • World War II starting
  • Dictators successfully taking over other nations
  • People with disabilities or mental illnesses were not accepted
The 2020s, however:
  • Technology is more advanced
  • Medicine has improved
  • Banks were more regulated
  • Internet access is widespread
  • Places of entertainment (like amusement parks) have improved

Today is 9/11, it's been 23 years since so many lives have been lost.

I'm glad I'm unable to remember anything about it, I was a baby.
My parents were at home watching the news back when they were still together.

I was at school, waiting in line to go inside the classroom. I remember some kid asking, "are we all going to die?", even though we weren't anywhere near New York.

I gotta stop waking up so early. It was fun when I was a teen. Waking up early and watching South Park (or anything else)so early in the morning, especially if they were replaying a new episode I missed out on.

But those days are gone and I hate waking up early now.

Back