Place your random thoughts.

I was watching a video on YouTube talking about how the creator thought that what happened to Foxy at the end of Chicken Little was dark and messed up and I disagree. I actually think that she wasn’t “lobotomized” like the creator of the video said but rather had her personality and memories mixed up with an unseen character and Foxy’s true personality still exists which is why the aliens offered to correct the mistake. The reason I think my theory is more plausible is the fact that Foxy never says the name of any of the main characters during that scene. She just says “Hi y’all!” to Chicken Little and his friends and didn’t even respond in any sort of way when Chicken said her name. If Foxy was brainwashed like people claim then shouldn’t she have stopped dancing when she heard Chicken say “Foxy?!” and respond with a polite “Yes?” or other response people have when their names are said?

Astros eliminated LOL
And that seals their 7-year ALCS streak.

The Astros weren’t just cheaters. The last two years they made it to the World Series, their state gained a lot of notoriety across the nation because of what Abbott was doing. Normally, the state would have nothing to do with the baseball team, but after that All-Star game relocation in 2021, I can’t say the same anymore.

Are you hoping to see the Dodgers win this year? I’m kinda feeling bad that they never won the World Series in a year they won 100 games, and the one time they did win, the season was shortened.

And that seals their 7-year ALCS streak.

The Astros weren’t just cheaters. The last two years they made it to the World Series, their state gained a lot of notoriety across the nation because of what Abbott was doing. Normally, the state would have nothing to do with the baseball team, but after that All-Star game relocation in 2021, I can’t say the same anymore.

Are you hoping to see the Dodgers win this year? I’m kinda feeling bad that they never won the World Series in a year they won 100 games, and the one time they did win, the season was shortened.
Yeah it sucks they won in 2020. It isn't a legitimate ring in many people's eyes, a Mickey Mouse ring if you will. I still claim it, like any other fan of their team would, but there's definitely a side eye when it comes to that World Series victory. The fact they couldn't win in front of a full stadium or get a parade sucked, but I get it.

I am definitely pulling for them to win like I do every year, I don't think this is the year though (too many injuries) but hey you never know, baseball is pretty weird sometimes.

Had the Super Mario movie NOT been done by Illumination, I think I would have been more willing and excited to watch it (okay I probably still wouldn't lol)

I'd never thought I'd see The Simpsons look so strange with their heads up so high like that... :LOL:

1727955787633.jpeg

Back