Place your random thoughts.

I'm really tired. I managed to do all of the chore portion of my daily habits today. But I'm currently just procrastinating and putting off the rest of my list.. I really need to just get it done so I can get to bed. I want to actually build these new habits so badly. And I need to be consistent with it.. I also really want more spores because those mushroom collectibles are so cute and I'm really late on joining in on thisss ;^; alright time to work on my listy. No more procrastinating... unless.. UHG FOCUS.

There was a little boy with his mom and brother standing behind me and my mom while we were waiting in line for checkout at Target, he said, "They're not strangers, they're people!"

I wasn't sure if he started it first in a conversation or what, I didn't pay attention, but I knew he wasn't talking about us.
That kid's truly got wisdom for his young age, he was most likely around the age of 6 or something.

I’ve been wishy-washy on how many collectibles I would want to own, but since I have two fruits and two birthstones, I kinda want to get some more collectibles. My top three most wanted collectibles right now are the Snowflake Wand, Frost Egg, and Andromeda Potion. However, my main focus is on getting back to 10,000 TBT Bells, so I’m gonna go ahead and wait.

Back