Place your random thoughts.

Every 3D Mario game after the previous 3D Mario game, Nintendo gets more demanding that you must defeat the final boss if you want to get all of the stars.
  • Super Mario 64 - you can get all 120 stars before defeating Bowser one last time. Although, some stars already require backtracking.
  • Super Mario Sunshine - while you can collect 119 shine sprites before facing Bowser, you are locked out of the levels (except Sirena Beach) once you finish spraying down Shadow Mario in every level, and are required to go to Corona Mountain to access some levels’ 8th episodes. Also, there’s a blue coin and shine sprite at the Airstrip, which you can’t return to after the flood.
  • Super Mario Galaxy - the purple comet doesn’t even appear until beating the game, making Galaxy the first game where it’s impossible to get all power stars before beating the game. But you can get all of the main mission stars.
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 - same as above, as some levels can’t be accessed before defeating the final boss.
  • Super Mario Odyssey - you can’t even complete all of the main pre-moon rock missions without beating the game.

I think I’ve been swearing way more recently. ^^; But I can’t really help it. At school I feel like there’s just way too many occasions to do it. I should probably have more restraint before I accidentally do it at home.

The only thing I'd be careful about is that it's very easy to pick up swearing as a permanent habit and it's difficult to stop.

I was swearing a lot in highschool. I figured I'd quit after graduation but I still haven't been able to fully drop it.

This isn't an anti swearing PSA or anything. It's just something to keep in mind.

Back