Place your random thoughts.

I wish that we didn't live in an era of everything trying to look corporate. Maybe it's just my world view of trying to see detail and vibrancy in things.

The current Microsoft logo for example. There's no personality or life in this. That's often how the world is now. Seeking to look modern and basic has overtaken creativity.

Screenshot 2024-10-09 2.20.10 AM.png

Burger King has been seeking a new design...and *sigh*, it's like a doctor's office.

Screenshot 2024-10-09 2.26.02 AM.png

I remember my French teacher telling us that French people look Italian. Maybe in southern France, but by and large I haven’t noticed that.

View attachment 589323
why though

what provoked them to create this
Shigeru Miyamoto woke up late for work one day??? 😅 Don't question genius: the man showed up to work in pajamas and a piece of toast in his mouth. 🥱🍞 Write that down, everyone! We expect a well analyzed report by 5 o'clock in the conference room. 😠

why is going to college 2-4 hours a day actually so much more tiring than going to high school for 6 hours and having 7 classes every single day

don’t know how i woke up at 6:30 am to do all that less than a year ago

Alarmo better also be a state-of-the-art robot butler or something because I'm uh, not sure how Nintendo missed that most people just use their phone alarms these days
out of curiosity, I googled Alarmo and this is what the official Nintendo website says about it:
Alarmo lets you add Nintendo soundscapes and characters to your living space, keeps track of your sleep for you, and so much more!
and it looks like this:
alarmo.jpeg

so, uh. no robot butler. have an alarm clock instead.
(ok but why is its design so plain, IT'S A RED CIRCLE)

Alarmo better also be a state-of-the-art robot butler or something because I'm uh, not sure how Nintendo missed that most people just use their phone alarms these days

Why yes, didn't you know that Alarmo from Nintendo delivers your very own gourmet meals to you that you love the most, in a fast and concise time, and with perfect accuracy??????

/joking

So I wanted to get the bow accessory in ACNH that you can wear on the back of your head. I was disappointed when I found out that it was a wig with the accessory rather than a separate ribbon accessory.

The best thing about getting a job (besides money ofc) will be being known to new people as Felice irl. It will make me really happy that new people will picture my face in their head and think oh, that's Felice!

8-bit music is great and all. But I love the 16-bit, early PC, and arcade synth music better. Especially when the early PC game music had so much untapped potential for electronic music composition.

i have a face mask on so I'm using my computer without my glasses and my vision is so bad without them bruh I'm cooked

Fancasted a book into a movie and pictured Jon Hamm as the dad, Jennifer Coolidge as the mom, and Sabrina Carpenter as the daughter. Sounds oddly believable lol.

When Excel runs out of letters for the columns, subsequent columns in a worksheet adds a new letter, starting with two-letter columns. And when that goes to ZZ, they go to three-letter columns. And columns never skip letters. For this reason, the column names can spell words, including bad words.

Back