Place your random thoughts.

Just learned that Disney fell in the same trap HBO did with removing content from their streaming services. Last week, Disney dropped Hailey’s On It from Disney+ entirely, a Disney Channel cartoon (and one of the few Owlphibia is about). Even though that is one show, I feel that other DTVA shows (including The Ghost and Molly McGee and The Owl House) might get dropped from the platform someday. Good thing I have all of TGAMM downloaded to my phone.

They also shut down their DisneyNow App, which is another way to watch Disney Channel shows. Like what does Disney have against their DTVA shows? Do they not like them? It appears that Nintendo cares more about their retro gamers than Disney does about their modern DTVA fans. Also, just because something isn’t popular enough doesn’t mean you can neglect it and assume that nobody likes it. This was how I felt about Disney’s lesser animated features (like Oliver & Company) ten years ago.

For those who track animals with a Fahlo bracelet…my dolphin stopped tracking, and when I picked “redeem new animal” I got a whale? Still cute though. (They list his followers like he’s an influencer!)
1728532075830.jpeg

1728532124381.jpeg

I wish tting could change my first campsite villager or that I could skip them. I forgot that it didn’t 😔. I guess my luck on cute villagers ran out. This reminds me why I didn’t like Graham initially; he was my forced campsite visitor lol.

i can’t believe i’ve been here for 5 years and only have close to 4,000 posts. i’ve seen users who’ve registered 2 years ago and have 10,000 posts lol

Just learned that Disney fell in the same trap HBO did with removing content from their streaming services. Last week, Disney dropped Hailey’s On It from Disney+ entirely, a Disney Channel cartoon (and one of the few Owlphibia is about). Even though that is one show, I feel that other DTVA shows (including The Ghost and Molly McGee and The Owl House) might get dropped from the platform someday. Good thing I have all of TGAMM downloaded to my phone.

They also shut down their DisneyNow App, which is another way to watch Disney Channel shows. Like what does Disney have against their DTVA shows? Do they not like them? It appears that Nintendo cares more about their retro gamers than Disney does about their modern DTVA fans. Also, just because something isn’t popular enough doesn’t mean you can neglect it and assume that nobody likes it. This was how I felt about Disney’s lesser animated features (like Oliver & Company) ten years ago.
I learned something more. HBO Max removed even more cartoons. This time, even Chowder and Regular Show were in the crossroads. Cartoons aren’t just for kids. They’re for everyone.

Every time it's foggy out it means God's had a few too many bong rips. Guy likes to get baked, what can I say?

One of my friends who I've known since childhood had turned 20 today! I feel bad that she can't celebrate with her family and longtime friends here in America because she's in Japan for something college-related, but I'm also happy for her since she had made some new friends over there, so she would be able to celebrate her birthday with her new friends after all.

goin to disneyland tomorrow and need to look up what good eats/drinks they got for the season but i'm too lazy 🥹

I just started over on Persona 5 Royal on my switch, deleting my screenshots and save file (not my cloud). I’m not sure if I made the right choice & I’m hoping I don’t drop it and animal crossing in the process like usually happens when I start playing a second game.

My election predictions:

As the election is coming closer, the real battle takes place among these seven states: Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. To me, it’s very likely that Michigan will go blue as Georgia and North Carolina will go red. While the most competitive state is Pennsylvania.

now that the alarmo is in high demand, nintendo should compete with samsung and make appliances. we the people want an nintendo branded refrigerator, i want to hear the 1-UP mushroom sound every time i open my fridge door.

(not being serious because that’s ridiculous… but would be cool)

Back