Place your random thoughts.

I LOVE how the Sailor Moon characters have all sorts of casual outfits they wear throughout the show even tho I've never watched a single Sailor Moon episode in my life.
tumblr_inline_np37yc2jHW1rzmf96_540.png

For the first time, I have both a Flower Wand and a Snowflake Wand. Although I previously had a Pumpkin Wand and Planet Wand as of this year, I don’t plan on having more than two wands again.

I think I'll open a discord again. Or I'll join hobby group. Or an MMO. Or anything.

I want a friend (or friends).

I've been getting lonely and it would be nice having a contact again that isn't family. However it ends up going, I suppose it's better to try than not. It's generally my attitude for things.

As a psychology student

It's important to remember that self help books are good for getting advice or gaining a new perspective, but they aren't magic. You still have to put in the effort to change and remember to make your own judgments on what you read.

One of my assignments was to pick and study the use of a self help book. I never got to see it through to the end because my dog had died and I asked to be excused from the work.

But from what I did gather, the author explained his ideas well, but there was nothing in the book that would guide a reader.

I watched the class presentations, and many people shared the exact same issue.
Are you basically saying the reading material was common sense?

My paternal grandparents (my maternal ones live in Houston) are coming over for lunch tomorrow. Family lunches can be nice, do not get me wrong, but I do worry about certain things like having religion forced on to me (my grandparents are VERY religious). I honestly just try to act (subtly) uncomfortable during the times when we, or rather, THEY pray before eating, which isn't quite every time we get together, surprisingly enough.

On the bright side, I am glad that this is happening shortly after my dentist appoint, and not shortly before. Otherwise, I would also be worried about that.

Also on the bright side, I will be having a ham slice (while everyone else has roast, which I do not like) and rolls tomorrow, which the two are deliciously beautiful together honestly. 🤤

I left my switch with my friend when we went Boarilalis hunting. But I'll hopefully get it back this week. There's a few games I'd like to start playing again
-Overwatch
-Arceus
-Among Us

The Internet Archive being down is like the worst thing for me. It's also the worst thing for the internet for sure, but there are so many layouts for profiles I never saved manually myself, just looked up the archived version for it. x:

My church was hosting a fall festival and a trunk-or-treat event yesterday, and there were children wearing costumes.

There were some adults wearing costumes, too, so at least I felt better about wearing a costume, after I felt that I thought I was too old to do so. I ended up just wearing a Kuromi-inspired outfit, with a purple T-shirt with a Kuromi pattern and her name shown, black pants, and sandals with black and white stripes on them, and I even wore a purple wig, too.

One kid was there dressed like Anya Forger from Spy x Family, and her brother was also there dressed like Grumpy Bear.

I can now imagine seeing the characters appearing in any of my drawings as an odd and unusual crossover. 🩷💙

Are you basically saying the reading material was common sense?

Not quite.

My book was about fixed mindsets. He explained the concept well. It's a frame of mind that everybody has a preset skill set so trying new things is pointless.

He then explains success stories of business leaders with a growth mindset and failures of those with a fixed mindset.

It failed to tell anything to the reader about obtaining a different mindset. He simply rambles on and on about success stories of rich and famous leaders. I would even say that someone could walk away from that book feeling worse about themselves.

Had I not experienced a tragedy, I would have laid into the book pretty harshly during my presentation.

With the exception of staff members, I hardly see any user who joined before 2012 these days. In fact, most of the users I witness or communicate with joined 2013 or later (though one of my best friends joined in 2011).

shower thought i had today:

if the wendy’s krabby patty kollab had came out 10-15 years ago there would be constant commercials for it on cable TV. now with the popularity of streaming, we just don’t see that anymore.

I'm excited to go skating again later hehehe 💜
(also love how there's an emoji for ice skates but not regular/inline skates lol)

A guy going "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" into a mic is very funny to me 🥹
random but have you ever heard the original audio file for King Boo's laugh in LM1? it's incredible
(it's here under "low throaty laugh human 1")

(though one of my best friends joined in 2011).
HMMMMM 😏

(also my 13 year anniversary is coming up, soon there will be members here who were born after I joined lmaooo)

I'm excited to go skating again later hehehe 💜
(also love how there's an emoji for ice skates but not regular/inline skates lol)

random but have you ever heard the original audio file for King Boo's laugh in LM1? it's incredible
(it's here under "low throaty laugh human 1")

HMMMMM 😏

(also my 13 year anniversary is coming up, soon there will be members here who were born after I joined lmaooo)
Yup, I knew about it already! Devs cutting costs anyway they could. It's also why games like Ocarina of Time and Silent Hill were so foggy in the distance, lmao

After 100%ing Super Mario Galaxy for the third time, I am here to say that SMG is my least favorite game in Super Mario 3D All Stars to 100%. First reason - the triathlon galaxies aren’t any better than Wing Mario over the Rainbow (at least one of these three galaxies is better than the toxic river level in Sunshine). Another reason is the prankster comets (except for the fast foe comets and the Freezeflame purple comet). I think I would rather get 100 coins in every level in Super Mario 64.

Back