Place your random thoughts.

I think people that unironically say “chat” (as in “we’re cooked chat” or “all right chat, let’s lock in”) irl are the textbook example of chronically online lol.

After 100%ing Super Mario Galaxy for the third time, I am here to say that SMG is my least favorite game in Super Mario 3D All Stars to 100%. First reason - the triathlon galaxies aren’t any better than Wing Mario over the Rainbow (at least one of these three galaxies is better than the toxic river level in Sunshine). Another reason is the prankster comets (except for the fast foe comets and the Freezeflame purple comet). I think I would rather get 100 coins in every level in Super Mario 64.
Imo the prankster comets are waaaay better than 100 coin stars. At least comets can actually be fun without feeling overly punishing (some are, like the Melty Molten Galaxy daredevil one, but most aren’t. In fact some are really easy, like all the speedy comets). I always hated the 100 coin stars/shines and felt like a lot of them were the worst missions in Sunshine and 64 with a few exceptions. I’m with you on the trial galaxies though, those ones suck. But honestly I think that Mario Galaxy is better than Sunshine or 64, but it’s close.

Last edited:
I don't know of any other ones. If you know of others, I'm all ears...I'm woefully ignorant of anime-streaming sites.
I have only used Disney+ since it was free for a bit, it has some anime thanks to the hulu deal. I've seen youtube videos complain about Crunchy roll's service not working well, and their nonexistent customer service. Then there was that lawsuit about Sony selling customer data, of course Disney does that too. It depends on what you want to watch. Another option would be Sentai Filmwork's Hidive, but it has issues too.

I forgot how nice the steelbook case for Persona 5 Royal is. Until a few days ago, it has been months or maybe at least a year since I last played it. I love the back especially since I love the tarot cards.

IMG_8944.jpeg

Just saw Diana showed up at my campsite on my main island. If I hadn’t gotten her on my second island, I’d invite her (and if I had any villagers that ready; I still need to get Felicity & Hornsby’s pictures. Not sure yet if I want Claude and Spike to stay permanently even though both are favorites.)

I learned today that I can't donate plasma. My anxiety disorder is considered a health risk.

It depends on location. Our nearest center considers those with a history of panic attacks to be inellegable. Due to the chance of one being triggered during the donation process.

My favorite Peach moments come from SM64 and SMG 🍑⭐💕 specifically when she's rescued. Because no matter how many times I see each scene, there's something magical and warm and fuzzy about them both. The music especially 🎶

I just love that scene from SMG when Peach and Mario are spinning hand in hand around the Grand Star, like two lovers reunited at last, and in SM64 I think Peach looks so pretty 🥰 I honestly don't like that she randomly has her hair in a ponytail in the SM64 DS remake. That's her sporty look, why does she need to look sporty while being rescued lol

I think the scene in Paper Mario where she and Mario are watching the fireworks together is so nice, too.

I hate her look in the movie, and Nintendo for trying to make her look that way on the box art of Princess Peach Showtime. There's a game no one talks about anymore, rip

My favorite Peach moments come from SM64 and SMG 🍑⭐💕 specifically when she's rescued. Because no matter how many times I see them, there's something magical and warm and fuzzy about them both. The music especially 🎶

I just love that scene from SMG when Peach and Mario are spinning hand in hand around the Grand Star, like two lovers reunited at last, and in SM64 I think Peach looks so pretty 🥰 I honestly don't like that she randomly has her hair in a ponytail in the SM64 DS remake. That's her sporty look, why does she need to look sporty while being rescued lol

I think the scene in Paper Mario where she and Mario are watching the fireworks together is so nice, too.

I hate her look in the movie, and Nintendo for trying to make her look that way on the cover of Princess Peach Showtime. There's a game no one talks about anymore, rip
I agree. They should've just retained the game cover as it is instead of attempting to tie it in with a movie reference. Peach is as fine as she is in the original version of the game cover.

I mean, Princess Daisy is more fitting for the "aggressive" expression given her go-getter personality and her proactive way of doing stuff especially what was shown in most Mario spin-off game cutscenes including Mario Strikers.

Even in this day and age, people still celebrate Columbus Day (or at least acknowledge that the second Monday of October is Columbus Day). Some facts to consider. He wasn’t the first European sailor to find North America (Leif Erikson did), and if you’re going to give Columbus that credit, Sir Walter Raleigh should get that instead since he was the first European sailor to set land on what became the original 13 colonies. So why was it Columbus who got it? It’s not because he discovered America. He changed the world, by bringing European resources to the west while introducing American resources to Europe.

I wonder if internet slang is going to soon bleed into real life.

Future generations are going to grow up with full internet access from an even earlier age. It makes sense that the blur between what is used online and what we say in real life will fade. When kids start learning these words before learning what lingo actually is.

I've already seen videos of younger kids using text based talk as real speech.

It's not a complaint. I'm just curious if this will be a cultural change.

When I was younger, I used to think that all girls who hit puberty earlier would have large breasts as adults and vice versa for girls who are late bloomers.

I was completely unaware that there were multiple factors to consider when it came to what age you'll begin hitting puberty at, like genetics for example.
I admit, I say some stupid things... but...

What the ****

Had I not experienced a tragedy, I would have laid into the book pretty harshly during my prpresentation.
Sorry for my question earlier that may have been insensitive. I think the book sounds like garbage to be honest. When it comes to me, it may be right, I am not motivated to be rich and famous. But I think it is possible for people to change their mindset and be "successful" (whatever that means to each individual)

I am genuinely sorry about your loss at that time. I totally understand when it comes to the loss of a beloved pet. 💔

Last edited:
I wonder if internet slang is going to soon bleed into real life.

Future generations are going to grow up with full internet access from an even earlier age. It makes sense that the blur between what is used online and what we say in real life will fade. When kids start learning these words before learning what lingo actually is.

I've already seen videos of younger kids using text based talk as real speech.

It's not a complaint. I'm just curious if this will be a cultural change.
I work in a school and I've heard kids actually say "LOL" and "LMAO". 😂

Art made by A.I is missing certain stylistic directon that comes from a human made creation.

I keep seeing 'Graphics mod made fully with A.I".

Remember that video game graphics are often a very specific art choice. They convey a tone to fit the mood of the overarching game.

Many remasters get this wrong. Making something look prettier doesn't always fit the original vision. A.I improvements are not getting this correct either.

me: oh boy, time to check the Pokemon fandom! I wonder what news awaits me today...
The news: typhlosion incident, leaked personal info about game freak employees, weird beta designs of Pokemon (wingless giratina), etc.
me: alright, that's enough internet for one day! *closes the tab*

Back